best gig you've been to?

blueskai

Reaction score
I went to see Walk Off The Earth last night, and i feel like crying because it's over!! Honestly if u ever get the chance, u must go and see them!

I've seen Muse, Feeder (thy were awesome too) and also the Subways and Jose Gonzales but WOTE was just amazing. The atmosphere, a small venue..urghh i hate that its finished!!

Whats the best gig uv been to?
xo

Muse!! Going again in October and I cannot wait!!!!x

Muse were really good, they were the first band i went to see!! They give an amazing show. Jealous!!

xo

They do don't they :)

Where did you see them? We saw them at the O2 and at Wembely Stadium. X

I've only ever been to 2 gigs, Wet Wet Wet when I was a kid and Coldplay. I can't really remember the Wet Wet Wet one but Coldplay were amazing, they had Feeder on as warm up act and they were great too. Me and hubby have just booked tickets to go see Lionel Richie in November, can't wait!

Stone Roses Heaton park on the Friday night was amazing,Utterly amazing

Foo Fighters at the Milton Keynes Bowl smashed it too!

Led Zep when they did they 02 gig was intense,I was literally mesmerised.

And Prodigy at Download in i think 2006 was a crazy crazy gig.

Ive been to hundreds of gigs but they really stand out for me.

Sinead i seen them when i still lived in scotland in aberdeen, i was 15 or 16 i think? Hubby has seen them on their Absolution tour which i am very jealous of as i love the album. Bet ur excited!!

Feltzy i am unbelievably jealous uv seen Coldplay :nope: i have all their albums and have loved them since i was a kid, Don't Panic is my song for when i had my miscarriage and every album just signifies a different chapter my life, it's mad!! I've got their Rush Of Blood tour live in Sydney on DVD too which is phenomenal!!

Jellybean i'd love to see stone roses and hubby has seen foo fighters a good few times :brat:

xo

God Radiohead must've been immense! Cant even imagine :D

xo

Mumford and Sons at the Huddersfield Stopover was awesome :dance:

I've seen The Fratellis, The Hoosiers, One Night Only, Zebrahead and my favourite gig was the Pigeon Detectives!!! AWESOME! So energetic and just fun. I was 6 1/2 months pregnant and my OH had to stop me jumping up and down for fear my waters would break haha!!!

Mumford and Sons at the Huddersfield Stopover was awesome :dance:

So jealous. They are just beautiful, I absolutely love their music! In fact I listen to it most days either whilst doing the housework, in the shower/bath or to help me get to sleep. Would love to see them live!!!

The one I remember the most was Alkaline Trio at the Octagon in Sheffield in 2006. It was the second time I saw them that year (the first was the same year at Rock City in Nottingham but it was a bigger venue). But Alkaline Trio are my favourite band so they always win :lol:

Oh oh also AFI in 2005 was amazing. It was one of those times when I couldn't actually believe I was there. <3

Take That were amazing, also went to the Olympic celebration concert at Hyde park and saw Paulo Nutini, Snow Patrol, Duran Duran and Stereophonics! Duran Duran were surprisingly good! Haha x

Take That were amazing, also went to the Olympic celebration concert at Hyde park and saw Paulo Nutini, Snow Patrol, Duran Duran and Stereophonics! Duran Duran were surprisingly good! Haha x

I absolutely love this man I'm so jealous!

Omg Lea, Alkaline Trio!! Can't believe it!

Urghh i'm getting major gig envy with all these names. Any pics girls??

xo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->