best gig you've been to?

Kitty that sucks, sorry to hear he turned crazy :nope:
Hahaa, I can't even imagine how much fun it would have been to see them though, completely epic! Boss memory to have :D

Haha Lea you have to sing in scottish, it's the RULES!! :haha:

I wanna go to another gig, pff.

xo

I've never been to a 'gig' the first and last concert I went to was 11 years ago, s club 7 LMAO!

Me and 2 friends are hoping to see Lagy Gaga in Hanover in 2 weeks, fingers crossed x

Argh can't choose! We saw Iron Maiden at the o2 last year and they were AMAZING.

Most fun gigs have to be Madness and Reel Big Fish.

We're seeing Skindred next in December,I cannot wait!

Awwwww i need to go see some but that would mean getting a sitter which ain't gona happen lol. I went to Leeds fest though the year before I had Logan which was really good xx

I've never been to a 'gig' the first and last concert I went to was 11 years ago, s club 7 LMAO!

Me and 2 friends are hoping to see Lagy Gaga in Hanover in 2 weeks, fingers crossed x

Haha I went to see bewitched about 13 years ago hahaha x

The killers about 3 years ago and greenday 2 years ago, amazing!

I was at Lady Gaga on Tuesday. That tops everything I have seen and could see, I am sure.

I am still not over it.

GAGA OH LA LAAAA!

I used to go to so many gigs but it just doesn't happen anymore. I don't even want to go, even for someone decent! I just don't have the energy :/

Most memorable ones would be radiohead in 2000/1, underworld/the streets/the roots all one after the other at a festival - I went to completely different place that night, new order in 2005ish, DJ Marky at some secret garden festival thing. And this isn't a 'gig' of sorts but ennio morricone was life-changing when I saw him & an orchestra play about 4 years ago and also the dubliners & ulster orchestra that same year. Ah I miss listening to music outside the house!

Today I booked tickets to see Florence & the machine in December...can't wait!! They're meant to put on an amazing show!

Jenny I would actually love to see new order! I bet you would really enjoy it if you actually dragged yourself out to a gig, I am seeing madlib in a couple of weeks I can't wait. Also the worst gig I have ever been to was tricky, it was so shockingly awful and disappointing!

I'm a massive gig head BUT they're probably people nobody have ever heard of :rofl:

Probably the most 'known' I'm seeing Lost Prophets in November, first date of their tour & I'm bloody excited.

Got a 2 gigs the day after each other in October- I'll be ruined!

xxx

The Pharcyde this summer were awesome. Faithless were pretty amazing when I saw them but I have a feeling that the all-night Flying Lotus gig in Brixton in November is going to be my favourite of all time!

shuuuuutuuppppp i'm so jealous!!

The Pharcyde this summer were awesome. Faithless were pretty amazing when I saw them but I have a feeling that the all-night Flying Lotus gig in Brixton in November is going to be my favourite of all time!

shuuuuutuuppppp i'm so jealous!!

I know I am so fucking excited it's going to be SO INTENSE flying lotus is the perfect all nighter music. You should come!

Oh man I just checked the event after posting that and the gig has been postponed waaaahhhhhhh

Pink at the 02, was Brilliant.

Would love to go see Florence and the Machines though. :)

Leonard Cohen in London, Massive Attack in Spain, Pink Martini in London, The Verve in their hometown...

Trying to persuade hubs that we need to return to South America to see Buena Vista! :)

I also have a great love from Bryan Adams at Wembley :smug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->