Best hair products?

greenbeans12

Reaction score
I was wondering, since I am moving to Germany, what are some of the best hair products in Europe? I am in the US and some of the brands I use are Nexxus, Chi, and Ojon. I was wondering what you girls use in Europe for your hair? I would like some recommendations because although I will be bringing some products with me I am eventually going to run out. I don't mind price, I am willing to pay for the health of my hair. I have done damage to my hair in the past year and have skimped on buying good products so I am now anal about only using the best products.

Can anyone suggest products in Europe for:

-Fine thin hair/Breakage/Hair treatments

-Shampoo/Conditioner

-Flexible hold hairspray

-Heat protectant

-Volumizing mist

I'm not in Europe but my OH owns a salon and only stocks the best brands - he really likes Davines, which is an Italian brand. I found their Wellbeing range to be excellent.

I'm not in Europe but my OH owns a salon and only stocks the best brands - he really likes Davines, which is an Italian brand. I found their Wellbeing range to be excellent.

Never heard of it but I am deff going to look it up. Since it's from Italy I am going to assume it will be available in Europe?

Never heard of it but I am deff going to look it up. Since it's from Italy I am going to assume it will be available in Europe?

Yeah, it's pretty widely available. Good salons should have it.

We have ojon in the uk. So you should be able to get it in germany if you like it.

We have ojon in the uk. So you should be able to get it in germany if you like it.

YAY, I love ojon! It's the best product line I have ever used in my hair. I am glad to hear they have it in Europe!!! :happydance:

A quick google says you can buy ojon from QVC (according to the ojon website). I don't really buy special fancy hair stuff so I can't help you with what they got but if you go to places like dm, rossman, müller or some other place like that then you might find what you're looking for. I find supermarkets sell such a rubbish selection of hair stuff. You often find a lot of stuff you can buy in the UK you can't buy in Germany, hence why I go back every so often and fill my car with stuff xD

A quick google says you can buy ojon from QVC (according to the ojon website). I don't really buy special fancy hair stuff so I can't help you with what they got but if you go to places like dm, rossman, müller or some other place like that then you might find what you're looking for. I find supermarkets sell such a rubbish selection of hair stuff. You often find a lot of stuff you can buy in the UK you can't buy in Germany, hence why I go back every so often and fill my car with stuff xD

Thanks for the tip! I will certainly look for Ojon when I am in Germany, it's my favorite and I am delighted they have it. I will also look to see if they perhaps sell any other salon brands we have here in the US. I hope they do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->