Best Mobile Phone for Internet/Email?

I just got a blackberry curve 8520 yesterday in Violet (its a new colour) and its gorgeous :cloud9:

So another one for blackberry, check out the new colour its really nice :)

Will do - thank you! I think I've seen a small piccie but want to have a look at some in the shops :D

ive got the black one but you can get skins for them so it not only protects them you can have any colour you want.

I do like the balck and the violet one though

I've just been to have a look at some and there is also the Blackberry Bold which looks exactly the same but is shiny....just looking into the features etc!

I saw the violet - it's nice but not really me I don't think :shrug:

Will update you if and when I make a decision :D

In the meantime, if anyone has anymore comments, please let me know!

xxx

i have the n97.....oooh me love it!

I have thought about this - I've heard they freeze a lot like all the N-series. Have you had any problems with it?

xxx

I've had a N95, N96 and N97 and just getting the N900 when its released, i have it on preorder.

The N97 has just been updated and is now what it should have been at release. perfect!

Also I'll just add the N900 looks wicked, its more of a PC than phone, and displays the internet as it would on a PC.
https://maemo.nokia.com/n900/

and look on youtube for demos!

i have the n97.....oooh me love it!

I have thought about this - I've heard they freeze a lot like all the N-series. Have you had any problems with it?

xxx

I've had a N95, N96 and N97 and just getting the N900 when its released, i have it on preorder.

The N97 has just been updated and is now what it should have been at release. perfect!

Also I'll just add the N900 looks wicked, its more of a PC than phone, and displays the internet as it would on a PC.
https://maemo.nokia.com/n900/

and look on youtube for demos!

Oooo...off for a nosey! :thumbup:

A dont really know how to explain about the iphone:D i have tried many phones and i just love this one soo much :cloud9:

but if you youtube reviews of the iphone and blackberry that could give you ideas:D

A dont really know how to explain about the iphone:D i have tried many phones and i just love this one soo much :cloud9:

but if you youtube reviews of the iphone and blackberry that could give you ideas:D

That's what I'm doing now :D

I'm really in two minds tonight as OH is saying iphone but they're so expensive (don't want to tie into a 2 year contract atm).

Hmmmm...will keep reading on!

I meant to say, thanks for all your input girls...much appreciated! :flower:

x

Right think I'm swaying towards a Blackberry as so many of you are raving about them and to be quite honest, affordability!

The only thing that concerns me is that the 8520 Curve doesn't have 3G so do you have to be in a Wi-fi area to use the Internet? And if you're not you can't use the net/pick up emails? :shrug: Or am I just being totally thick?:blush:

xx

* Edit - that was my tired brain talking....I think they're just 2G so prob not as fast?*

The Touch HD2 get released next week. (T-mobile, O2 and Voda)

It has a 4.2inch screen (nice and big for browsing).
Touch screen and broadband speeds. (up to 7.2 meg)
and a 1Ghz Processor - (I can remember when home Pentium PC's were that fast)
Can also turn into a Wireless Router so you can browse from a PC/LAptop using the phone as an Accesspoint.

Its a great piece of kit. And should stay top of the pack as far as internet,email and on the move connectivity goes.

Oh yeah I forgot it also can make and receive phone calls and texts :)

Hey hun I work in a phone shop.

To be honest, I would suggest a blackberry for what you are using. My OH has the 8900 curve and loves it, the camera is slightly better (3.2megapixel) whereas the 8520 is only 2.

The iPhone is a brilliant gadget but from what I have heard isn't the most reliable phone ever. I have an ipod touch and love it but have to charge it at least once every 2 days and apparently the iphone is worse.

If you aren't sure about choosing the blackberry, the nokia 5800 is really good, I have it and use the internet and email on it a lot. Also, the N97 mini is brilliant!

I would suggest going on to www.gsmarena.com, that is the website we use at work as it is completely unbiased and the only one I really rely on.

If you have any more questions just PM me hunni.

Hope that helps!
xxx

I have just got a nokia 5530 and its one of the xpressmusic phones but ive found so far the internet is really fast and its really easy to use and another plus is its not as dear as the others and price plans for contracts start at £15 a month

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->