Best Mobile Phone for Internet/Email?

lauriech

Reaction score
Could anyone advise on the best/latest phone out for Internet/Email?

Any thoughts/ideas much appreciated :D

xxx

I just got the Blackberry Curve and love it - they are easy to use and quick - no complaints at all.

Hope this helps a bit

:hugs:

Thanks hun! I was looking at a blackberry or iphone and have no idea which would be best? I also want something easy to use too!!!!

I want it for Internet use (personal) but also to access emails (as I'm just setting up a business online so need to get to emails all the time).

Also want video, good camera etc etc etc! :D

Is the blackberry curve good for all these things? OH mentioned the curve to me - I'm sure he said it was good!

xx

I have the Blackberry 8250 and it sounds like it would suit what you need!

Emails pop straight up like texts so you dont have to log in to retrieve them!

The camera is better on the older version (8 something)

Internet is really easy to use x

Oooo thanks hun - will look into this too!

Have either of your girls compared to an iphone out of interest?

xxx

i would say blackberry curve !! i have just upgraded from this one and am concidering going back rather than leaving it in my kitchen drawer !!

xxx

My reasoning for not getting an I phone were the difference in contract prices (I only pay £30 a month for my blackberry) and I want an I touch for xmas which has everything apart from the phone bit x

i would say blackberry curve !! i have just upgraded from this one and am concidering going back rather than leaving it in my kitchen drawer !!

What have you upgraded to? Why do you want to go back?

xxx

My reasoning for not getting an I phone were the difference in contract prices (I only pay £30 a month for my blackberry) and I want an I touch for xmas which has everything apart from the phone bit x

This is my thought but are iphones as great as people make out?

2nd for blackberry curve!

x

Thanks hun!

xx

Just been looking and there is more than one Blackberry Curve :wacko:

There is the 8900 and the 8520...which one is newer/better? There is also a new one...a blackberry bold?????

Any tips?

xxx

i have the n97.....oooh me love it!

ive got the curve 8250 - but to be honest i dont think there is much difference between them apart from looks and maybe a small change to the speck - my friend has the 8900 and she loves it

have a look on line see what the difference is - think it depends on what you want it to look like as well as what you want it to do

ive got the curve 8250 - but to be honest i dont think there is much difference between them apart from looks and maybe a small change to the speck - my friend has the 8900 and she loves it

have a look on line see what the difference is - think it depends on what you want it to look like as well as what you want it to do

I agree! Thanks for your input. I've just read that the 8900 doesn't have 3G...is that the same as all the Blackberrys? How does the Internet work? Sorry am being really thick tonight :blush:

x

I swear by my blackberry! I've had blackberrys for years except for when I switched to an iphone 3gs when they were launched, that lasted about a few weeks as I found it really difficult to compose an email accurately and browsing the web was horrendous! The pages were all zoomed really far out and had to be zoomed in every time and it was just not as good as blackberry. To browse the internet you simply click the icon and go. The pages load in the perfect zoom and load as if on a pc. It is very quick and easy to get around. I now have a curve 8250 which I adore! Before that I had a pearl which was also good but not anywhere near as good as the curve. The camera is ok, does the job. Email is instant and you can manage several accounts at once. As someone said you are notified as if it is a txt so no signing in etc. Apps can be downloaded the same as an iphone too. I prefer having keys to press and love all the features of the curve as it feels a bit less gimicky than the iphone. Hope that helps, any more questions I'll be happy to answer!

tbh not sure bout 3g dont really use it.

but internet is dead simple you got an icon you click and put in the address site etc you want - so easy

really cant say how much i love it.

As the other ladies have said emails are sent to you like txts.

its got wifi too

I swear by my blackberry! I've had blackberrys for years except for when I switched to an iphone 3gs when they were launched, that lasted about a few weeks as I found it really difficult to compose an email accurately and browsing the web was horrendous! The pages were all zoomed really far out and had to be zoomed in every time and it was just not as good as blackberry. To browse the internet you simply click the icon and go. The pages load in the perfect zoom and load as if on a pc. It is very quick and easy to get around. I now have a curve 8250 which I adore! Before that I had a pearl which was also good but not anywhere near as good as the curve. The camera is ok, does the job. Email is instant and you can manage several accounts at once. As someone said you are notified as if it is a txt so no signing in etc. Apps can be downloaded the same as an iphone too. I prefer having keys to press and love all the features of the curve as it feels a bit less gimicky than the iphone. Hope that helps, any more questions I'll be happy to answer!

It's looking good for a Blackberry! :D

tbh not sure bout 3g dont really use it.

but internet is dead simple you got an icon you click and put in the address site etc you want - so easy

really cant say how much i love it.

As the other ladies have said emails are sent to you like txts.

its got wifi too

I'm defo liking the sound of ease of ease which is something I want!

I've seen the Blackberry Curve in white (8520) - anyone got it in white or do you all have black ones?

Oh I know what I meant to ask...can you set up your emails from the inbox on your computer to your Blackberry or do you have to set up a new email address?

x

I just got a blackberry curve 8520 yesterday in Violet (its a new colour) and its gorgeous :cloud9:

So another one for blackberry, check out the new colour its really nice :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->