Best Nappies for Night?

Lu28

Aisling's mammy
Reaction score
I'm currently waiting on my Flips and I think I'll try doubling up on the inserts to see if they get Aisling through the night.

If not, does anyone have recommendations for a good night time nappy? No idea if she's a heavy wetter or not but her Pampers Baby Dry ones are pretty heavy in the morning!

i use Pop ins and i have one Good Mama Good night...love all of them, tho i would have more GM's if i could get hold of them.....gotta dash as Daisy needs a nap but wil elaborate soon :)

I like bamboozles with an extra hemp or bamboo insert! :thumbup:

Freya leaks after about 5 hours during the night in a Pampers Baby Dry, so you might be ok with Aisling in a Flip!

We use Pop Ins and bamboo Weenotions Nightnotions. Well we only have one WNNN, but I think I will get more. Freya is a ridiculously heavy wetter, I haven't yet found a nappy (disposable or cloth) that gets through the night well every single time. We always have a couple of nights a week where she is wet :(.

Most other people don't though, so you'll be ok! :)

Kirsten...d'ya want me to send you my Good Mama Good Night to try ? they are super super thin (and need a wrap) but they are really good......we've nver gotten close to soaking it all up (and daisy has gone up to 15 hours in it before!!)

sara

xxxxxxxxx

Kirsten...d'ya want me to send you my Good Mama Good Night to try ? they are super super thin (and need a wrap) but they are really good......we've nver gotten close to soaking it all up (and daisy has gone up to 15 hours in it before!!)

sara

xxxxxxxxx

What are they made of? Don't worry about sending it, very sweet of you but if I could find a preloved one I would prob buy it anyway, lol! How come they work so well and are so thin? :)

i really dont know...they are Bamboo/ bamboo velour .. only thing is they soak all aver so they do get a bit wet but i LOVE MINE! they are bamboo outer with 2x soakers and a teeny one to go in the middle (i dont know if the tiny one makes any difference but it looks so cute i cant leave it out!LOL )

sara

xxx

Lol sounds a lot like the Night Notion, that is bamboo and minkee I think. I think I need to get a good wrap too, I only have a fleecy tots bots. It's going to have to wait a bit though, I accidentally bought some more flips and a preloved babyhawk today :blush:

whoops....did you 'accidentally' buy them ?! LOL i have flips on the way too :dohh: and i am dying for a Disana wool wrap..they look so so cute !!! ....i only have a couple of wraps but i defo need some more....i have a BB one i just dont get on with so gonna have to part with it :(

Bun is a really heavy wetter too - I like the bamboo and hemp as they are really absorbent but the big thing is the wrap! Really like the thirsties wraps with the gusset - stops leaks sooo well.
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->