Best nights sleep in ages last night... Wanna know my secret?

jakemybaby

Reaction score
..... Simple really, and may only work for just me... But I slept without a pillow:sleep:

I laid flat out on my side, still with a pillow between my legs and a little wedge shaped pillow under my bump... But my head was totally flat... And I only woke twice, to go for a pee both times. Otherwise I was fast a Kip!

Maybe it was just a coincidence, but I will definitely be trying it again tonight.

oh i will try it because iam really sleepless

I ust to sleep without a pillow when i was little, But then i got a snuggly feather pillow! maybe i will try it again!! Although i expect i will still wake up for Wees =[

I'll be giving that a bash! Haven't slept more than 3 hours a night since Christmas... And, I have... erm, dare I admit... 6 pillows propping me up plus the bump one and the between legs one!

If it works I will love you forever! Thanks for sharing...

Ooh I'll give it a go too. It's just a shame we have to get up to pee when do finally get comfy!

Just about to settle down and nod off.pillows on the floor!

I wish that'd work for me, but with having metal implants in my spine i've got to have my head raised.....however......

....I wonder if this illusive 'sleep' you speak of could be obtained if i kick my husband out the bed and i starfish on the damn thing! lol x

I used a sheet all rolled up in place of a pillow and that seemed to help me! I still keep the one between my knees though.

oh i do hope this is the answer, i will send u cyber kisses if it is

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->