Best ovulation kit to use?

pebbles10

Reaction score
Hi ladies, quick question "what is the best ovulation kit to use?"
Need to buy one later as doctors informed me I might not need an iui if it's positive this weekend.
Any help would be great.xxx

I like the digital one with the smiley face.. but I also like the first response non-digital ones, as you can see the progression of the line getting darker.

I use one step ovulation tests (cheapest I can find them is ebay). Mine was completely negative one day, and then a definite solid positive line the next. I have clear blue digital ones with a blank circle for no and a smiley face for yes so it takes some of the guess work out of it. I use these when I think I have a positive on the cheap ones, just to double check. Using digital ones every day can work out expensive, so most people use internet cheapies- especially if you're going to be testing every day x

Out of curiosity why would you NOT get an IUI with a positive OPK ? The OPK would confirm IUI timing. Or maybe im missing something all together :)

If you need one for this weekend go to the pharmacy and buy whatever they have. You can get cheaper ones for later

I bought wondfo from amazon they have been awesome got my positive last night and they are cheap

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->