Best pregnancy pillow?

amotherslove

MamaToLilyLucyAndLila<3
Reaction score
Whats the best one. What do you use?

I'm in first tri and already getting uncomfy at night. :wacko::wacko:

I got a DreamGenii after reading a thousand online recommendations - it's pretty good, if pregnancy pillows work for you? I do tend to prefer sleeping without one but it's good to have this on hand, perhaps I will use it more towards the end...

I have the Snoogle body pillow, it is great! I used it a lot with my DS, I just started using it this pregnancy (@28 weeks)

I'm 31 weeks and have needed a pillow between my legs for comfort since first tri too, but I just use a normal pillow and now it goes between my legs and under my bump! I did look at pregnancy pillows but they're so expensive it kept being a "next month I will" purchase, and now there's just no point haha :haha: I'm getting on fine with a normal pillow :)

I have a snoogle... bought it in first (maybe early 2nd) trimester... I love it. Only problem is DH and DD are always stealing it from me! :haha:

My MIL bought one for me, so I'm not 100% sure which one I have but I think it's Restorology's C-shaped pregnancy pillow (if that's not quite the brand, the one I have is incredibly similar). I love love love it! We have a full-size bed and I was worried a pregnancy pillow would hog up too much space, but that one fits quite nicely and my hubs isn't at all bothered by it. I'm 5'2 and it's so nice to snuggle into, though if you're a bit taller it should still fit nicely. Even my husband likes stealing it sometimes. It's pretty affordable, too ($35 on Amazon). I will definitely be using this pillow even after my pregnancy is over, haha...pregnancy pillows are so luxurious.

There's no such thing as the best pregnancy pillow! Honestly everyone is different, I've seen people rave about some pillows and other people who hated the same one. It's really a matter of trial and error to figure out what works best for you.

Personally I have a standard body pillow that I hug and goes between my legs, a specially shaped cushion for my bump and a dense foam wedge that goes behind me to stop me rolling onto my back. I tried some other pregnancy pillows with various bits that wrapped around and supported the back, but I found they didn't do enough, so I have to set myself up with a wall of pillows every night.

Just think about the kind of support you feel would make you more comfortable and try to find a pillow or combination of pillows that will give you what you need.

I have a dream genii and was great.. it's been used to death first time around and breastfeeding and now his pregnancy it doesn't have much life in left now so just use extra normal pillows now which work fine x

I don't remember the brand but i highly recommend a U shaped pillow. Good for your belly, back, and head, which i found exceedingly helpful in the 3rd tri. I couldn't sleep without it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kenyawenya
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->