Best Psychic

oliv

Reaction score
for a pregnancy reading??

I dont want to pay expensive but i want somebody who is good.

Honestly, the best thing to do is ask around your area and see if there is anyone that people recommend. Or possibly visit a spiritualist church and see if you can find anyone.
I have little faith for the online ones to be honest, I don't believe you can get a reading for someone from just an email, but they are good fun.
I have had several reading from a psychic and he never remembers who I am but always gives me the same reading. He knew I was TTC and he said I would be pregnant before Summer but didn't say much else about it, I did fall pregnant but it ended in miscarriage. He has also done reading for family members he didn't know were related to me and told them someone in the family was TTC and that I would fall pregnant in December, give birth in September and it would be a boy and in total I will have 2 boys and a girl. I saw him last week and he said I will find out I am pregnant near Christmas and it will be a boy followed by another boy and then lastly a girl. He is amazing. Maybe you could find someone like that.
Or a tip he taught me is, if you have a crystal like rose quartz or something on a necklace or piece of string, hold it so it is dangling and then really focus and mentally ask it a question, tell it to go clockwise for yes and anti-clockwise for no. And it works, I kept my hand as still as possible and it still went round. And it's not just because you want it to give you the answer it gives you because it has given me some disappointing answers before. It's worth a try.
Good luck !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"