Best Reusuable Swim Nappy

TigerLady

CaveTiger Clan Mama
Reaction score
I am sure this has been asked before, but I will ask it again.

What do you ladies think the best Swim Nappy is? Keep in mind for a BIG boy (already in size large and getting ready to outgrow OS)

I have read Kushies does a good one... any others?

TIA :flower:

I use a Bambunex swim nappy with a Konfidence overnappy to stop any leaks......the Bambinex wouldnt actually hold anything but with the over nappy they work GREAT!!!! tho i'm not sure if you can get Konfidence overnappies in US? anyhoo thats what i use :D

I use a splash happy nappy, they go right up to childrens sizes. :)

Mine come from M&Co. I found that any with elasticated legs were good. They're quite easy to find as well, just look in baby sections of shops

My fave is the Popolini one, and their XL is pretty big. I don't like pull on ones, as I once had a 'present' in one, and it was *****! to get off him when we were both wet - went everywhere, so I only get front fastening ones now!

My fave is the Popolini one, and their XL is pretty big. I don't like pull on ones, as I once had a 'present' in one, and it was *****! to get off him when we were both wet - went everywhere, so I only get front fastening ones now!

ooh thats a good point actually.....never thought of that :dohh:

We also have a tots bots one that is pretty good, that's front fastening. Freya pooed in her happy nappy once and I found it fine to get off, they must all be different though :)

We use the Swimmis swim diaper. Emma's a chunkster too (about 22lbs now and also has a few OS dipes that are getting a bit snug) and we use the large, but she has lots of room to grow (the aplix tabs meet in the center). HTH :)

I have swimmis too (made by bummis) - they fit snugly, but I like that :)

A

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->