Best time of day to take ovulation test?

Afternoon I think. I read somewhere that the LH surge happens mid morning so you need to test mid afternoon onwards. I'm no expert though so happy to be corrected if someone knows better!

They say between 2-2.30pm is the optimum time, I test once daily until they start getting dark then twice daily at 11am and 2.30pm until i get my positive, usually test for 2 days after the positive as well, until the lines fade, then I can cover my bases as you typically ovulate 12-36 hours after a positive ovulation test :) x

I agree around 2pm is the best time but I test around 6/8pm as well as if the lh surge is short and you only test once a day you can miss it:) xxxx

I test around 2pm. Any earlier & I get negatives. I walk a lot mid-morning to early afternoon so I am slightly dehydrated after that, which helps with the concentration in urine. If I test much later (5pm for example), I'll get a negative too! It seems so difficult to catch it at the right time.

Best time for me is around 1030am. If I leave it too late it doesn't work.

My best time is 130ish, if i do late afternoon early evening line is barley visible xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->