best time to opk

tdog

mam of 7 5 boys 2 girls
Reaction score
Hey ladies just a quick question when is the best time in the day to do opk? I've heard smu is best

Thanks for all you help in advance xxx

It is best to do an opk around afternoon. Should be between 12.30 to 4.30pm. For me 2.30pm/3pm worked best when I did opk in feb. What brand opk are u using ? And on which calender day ? Reduce ur liquid intake 3hours before u opk, hold urine for 3hours and then test.

I use the cb advanced digi opks which have to be used with fmu. But the Internet cheapie ski use in the afternoon any time. Xx

It is the cheap ones I have ovulation pain today but it says on my calander that I'm not to ovulate till next week my temps have gone up aswel so I'm very confussed xx

It is the cheap ones I have ovulation pain today but it says on my calander that I'm not to ovulate till next week my temps have gone up aswel so I'm very confussed xx

Go with cm and temp. U have to have 3days of rising temp to confirm ovulation.

Oh well didn't no that lol I'll see what tomorrow brings for me xx

i test at 11 and 3 ish as soon as i get darker lines and then test every wee lol.

The lines are light atm but getting darker each day so that means I will be soon right xx

is your ovulation ticker correct? if so i wouldnt say you will get positive soon. i have the same cycle length as your ticker and if i test before day 16 my lines go up and down :dohh:

It should be right but I had what I would call a ovulation pain the other day so I don't no what my body saying tbh lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->