Best Wrap for BF?

krissie328

Reaction score
I want to BF this little one when he comes. I was hoping to be able to use a wrap for some of the time. Does anyone have any recommendations on a good wrap that I can also BF bubs in as well? :flower:

I couldn't manage bfing in my wrap due to the size of my breasts blocking my DSs nostrils, but I think you can bf in a moby. There should be some videos on YouTube x

I bf in my moby. It is easier now she's bigger than when she was little as my boobs were about twice the size of baby's head for the first couple of months. Are you specifically wanting a wrap? Or are you interested in other types of carrier as well?

I would be interested in other carriers. I am really small chested amd that doesn't appear to be changing so that is not a factor.

I used my woven :) It takes practice but once you and LO have it down, it's a piece of cake!

Structured carriers such as the Boba, for example, are really easy to use as well - you just loosen the straps so that your LO is lowered to your breast and voila! Then when you're done you tighten them back up. (This is also similar to what I did with the wrap but again, it takes more practice).

Good luck!

I used my moby when she was little but I didn't find it particularly easy! Not sure if I was doing it wrong though x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->