Best wraps to use with Tots Bots Bamboozle and Flexitots

colsy

Mummy to 2 li'l pudd'ns
Reaction score
We have a mix of Tots Bots Bamboozles and Flexitots. We only have two wraps though, so need to get a few more. What would you say are the best wraps to use with these types of nappy? Ideally we'd like a wrap that works really great with both Bamboozles and Flexitots. (That's if I need a wrap with Flexitots - I'm not sure yet whether we do.)

I use Motherease Airflow (with Bamboozles and bamboo Little Lambs). They are not pretty but they are SO reliable.

Flexitots dont need wraps. My preference is for Motherease Riki on bamboozles though I sometimes use my Flip wraps and NB wraps on the new stretchie bamboozles because they are slimmer fitting so can be worn in the day under normal clothes easier.

Motherease Airflow or rikki work well with our bamboozles and are almost leak proof (can't actually remember them ever leaking!).

i used nature babies, modern babies, motherease and cuddlebums oh and a wn one :)

Motherease wraps get my vote too- Emma can go 12 hrs overnight and the Bamboozles with an insert can be totally saturated but we never get leaks. A bulletproof combo imo :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->