Beta draw wait thread?

bookworm0901

Reaction score
Anyone want to wait together for beta numbers? I got my first draw yesterday at 4 weeks 3 days and my first # is 188. Waiting on the second....

I'm nervous because my first test was at 14 dpo exactly and was a pretty clear and dark line, which makes me think theres a chance it's not rising a ton....

BUT, I had a mc 2 years ago and honestly, I had a bad feeling about that pregnancy. Seriously, I didn't want to talk about it, I was kind of depressed thinking about it, I told my mom for support but then when she tried to get me to tell my dad, brother, etc. I really didn't want to. And I don't feel like that this time. I feel like it's going to end up okay this time.

Anyone else waiting on a number?

4 weeks 3 days: Beta # 188

Not waiting on hcg draw,but have done before,as I have had 4 early losses😢.I'm 6 plus 1 weeks today,and going for an early scan tomorrow,worried but just waiting,good luck

I'm not waiting on one either, but I've had them done and I know it can be an anxious time. Just want to say good luck and the good feeling you have is probably spot on!

I am also waiting on a beta draw which is awful and such a stressful time. I had 2 hot bfps on Tuesday and my hcg level was 119 and I was approximately 13 dpo. The test was repeated 46 hours later on Thursday, on 15 dpo and it was 221. I am so worried and upset because I wanted to see my numbers higher. I repeated the beta draw today but I won't get my results until Monday. I am also a nervous wreck but I am trying to remain positive. I have had cramping on and off since Tuesday but it has gotten better in the last 2 days but each cramp cause me more anxiety. Good luck with your level 2 draw!!! I hope your levels look great!!!!!! Just remember that most women don't ever get their hcg levels check and go on to have healthy babies!!!

Thank you Everyone! Good luck mommy2be! I hope your second round goes the way you want, your levels were soooooo close to double!! And I've heard that 48-72 hours to double is normal? Praying you and I have sticky beans.

I did my 2nd part today but won't find out til Monday. FX!!

Hi guys! Fx'd for u all that the betas double! I has mine last week at around 13dpo...not sure when I ovulated. It was 261. Can't get a repeat until this week Thursday and I'm stressed since I've had cms and a MMC this year. Also today I've been bloated and a bit crampy which has me running to the bathroom doing panty checks. Hope the best for is all!

Good luck cornfieldland! 261 is a phenomenal number for 13 dpo! Maybe a twin kind of number? ;) good luck, hope your redraw goes well, I soooo hear you on the panty checks!

Hi all, how is everyone doing? I have an update. My beta went from 119 to 220 in 48 hours. I had a repeat draw this past Saturday which would have been 48 hours past the last one and it was only 295. I was devastated and I had myself prepared for the worst as I went in for an ultrasound yesterday and more bloodwork. They didn't see anything anywhere on the ultrasound including my tubes but my bloodwork went up to 1234 in 70 hours. My doubling time went from 52 hours to 110 hours to 36 hours. The doctor can't figure it out. She wants me to repeat it again tomorrow and then have an ultrasound on Tuesday again to see if she can see anything. She said it's either ectopic, twins, or just an incredibly unusually early pregnancy rise. Any thoughts? I really don't think an ectopic would jump like that but I guess anything is possible at this point. Good luck to everyone and remain hopeful!!! Anything can happen.

Wow what a jump in hcg! Hopefully all is well : ) twins oh boy! How do you feel about that?

Wow!! Doesn't sound ectopic to me but I hope everything is alright with your little bean! It sounds great at this point!

I got my results and things look pretty good! First number was 188 and second number (done 44 hours later) was 363. It wasn't quite double but very likely would have been 4 hours later (it only needed to go up 9 more points to be double). I'm relieved that it doubled and not really stressing. My only "concern", which isn't a real concern but my DD's hcg tripled in 48 hours. But every pregnancy is different!

Mine are in too! :) So excited!

DPO Beta Doubling Time
12 13.0 (Undefined)
15 122.0 22.3 hours
17 173.0 95.3 hours
19 344.0 48.4 hours
23 1647.0 42.5 hours
25 7248.0 22.0 hours

Everything is crossed for us both! xo

I got my first draw yesterday and I get the second tomorrow. I should know my numbers after that hopefully. I won't get a scan until September 10th and I will be 8 weeks along. The wait is awful :(

With my son, he was conceived immediately after a loss so I had 2 scans done by now last time. Dx I just want to make sure my body is doing it's job!!

Tag74 those are awesome numbers. They really jumped. I got mine back and mine went from 1234 to 2808 in 42 hours so my nurse was extremely happy with that. I had an ultrasound scheduled for 9/1 since my beta's weren't doubling so they let me keep that appt but they cancelled anymore blood work. Fingers crossed for everyone!

Tag that is amazing!!!! I cannot wait to see your ultrasound results!

So I got my hcg back! Went from 261 last week at 13dpo to 4111 this week with a doubling time of 43hrs :) relieved and happy for that!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->