Beta question

M

momof5wants1

OK, they drew blood on 11 dpo and it was :bfn: with a factor of less than 2. Is it still possible to be pregnant? The reason I ask is the temp spike today, 13 dpo. My chart is linked in my signature so feel free to take a gander and get back to me. Never did get a :bfp: while actively charting so I'm not sure if it looks good or not. :shrug:

Ok, first question. Why did they do blood work at 11dpo?
How long is your usual luteal phase?

But yes. If you hadn't implanted yet, or implantation had just occured you could still be preggers. It takes 2-3 days after implantation to show up in blood work.

It's a good sign that your temp went up, but I have had a temp spike before AF, so i'm really not any help there.

Good luck and fingers crossed that the witch stays away!!!!!

they did the blood test because I had some faulty tests giving faint lines, which with less than 2, it tells me it was the tests being crap. LOL

Your chart actually kind of looks like mine lol.
If you implanted late it's absolutely possible to get a negative blood test at 11dpo and go on to have a BFP. IDK how often it happens, but yes it is possible.

they did the blood test because I had some faulty tests giving faint lines, which with less than 2, it tells me it was the tests being crap. LOL

were they wondfo's? They have been giving me faulty lines too. There's nothing more frustrating than getting a bad test.

were they wondfo's? They have been giving me faulty lines too. There's nothing more frustrating than getting a bad test.

No, they were those $0.88 walmart tests and even FRER. So yeah, wonky tests are out there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->