Better Late Than Never - Bump Buddies?

Welcome :hi:. You're due a day ahead of me, although ive got no chance of c-section unless its emg! You not got a date sorted for section?

AND.... How fab is it that we can say our babies are due next month :happydance: xx

Hi girls :flower:

I'm due April 4th so just under 5 weeks to go!! Time is flying by!!

This is my second pregnancy and 2nd baby boy! My LO has just turned 3 and can't wait to meet his baby brother!

Feel free to PM me for a chat if anyone is due around the same time, I'd love some bump buddiws to talk with in the last few weeks x

congrats cupcakepie! x

We're all getting closer! I can't believe it's march already... :wacko:

Hi cupcake :hi:

Yep 1st March :shock:. I've starting my 1 cup a day of RLT - I actually enjoy the taste :haha: :coffee: xx

Cannot believe I have reached the point where I get to say "my baby is due next month". Ahhhh! How did that happen? :)

I'm not due until May so can't say that yet! Not got to wait long though :haha:

My son is 1 in 9 days, can't believe how big he is :cry:

Yes, I am so looking forward to saying baby is due "next month"! Aww, yeah!:happydance:

The day I can say next month I think I'll be in heaven. Though since I'm due the 1st of May it could always be next month!!!! Haha. Wishful thinking I'd deliver a week or two before my due date... I want to meet him already and hold him (plus I'm tired of the constant sleepless nights due to my belly being in the way, constant back pain and peeing 30 times in the middle of the day AND night.) I'd much rather be awake holding him ♡♡

Finally got round to washing little mans clothes :haha: - they look so cute drying on the line, still cant deside on his going home outfit; they are all sooooo gorgeous! :D.

Hows everyone getting on? Im bouncing on my birthing ball when back starts to hurt, also keeping up with my RLT. My next midwife appointment to is next Wednesday (34w)

Xx

Finally got round to washing little mans clothes :haha: - they look so cute drying on the line, still cant deside on his going home outfit; they are all sooooo gorgeous! :D.

Hows everyone getting on? Im bouncing on my birthing ball when back starts to hurt, also keeping up with my RLT. My next midwife appointment to is next Wednesday (34w)

Xx

I bought a Birthing ball last week but I don't want to Iinflate it because I want it for when I'm in labor at the hospital (they don't have them there) and I tthink it would be odd of me to waddle in already in labor holding a big Birthing ball :haha: havent started RLT not sure if I am going to... my 34 week apt is the 20th, which feels like forever away!

I started RLT this week just for the fact that we don't know if they will induce early or not. I know must start at around 34-36 weeks, but if I'm induced at 36-37 weeks I figure that will give me enough time of toning my uterus.

Hi all!
I'm due April 28th, with my second girl. DD was two in December.
I have nothing ready for this baby. Absolutely nothing! We still need to decorate two bedrooms. I need to buy two new beds. I had hoped to have DD out of nappies by now, but no such luck!
My sister had a baby boy in November of last year, so our Moses basket and all other newborn stuff is still at her house in London. All my DD's old small sized clothes are in the loft. We haven't even decided which side of the car the infant carrier carseat is going on! DD is still rear-facing, so her seat is massive.
The hospital bag is the last thing on my agenda right now!

I bought a Birthing ball last week but I don't want to Iinflate it because I want it for when I'm in labor at the hospital (they don't have them there) and I tthink it would be odd of me to waddle in already in labor holding a big Birthing ball :haha: havent started RLT not sure if I am going to... my 34 week apt is the 20th, which feels like forever away!

That would be hilarious walking through hospital with a huge birthing ball :rofl: - bet its been done before though!

RLT isn't for everyone - optional choice. I started mine at 36w last pregnancy, think it made a difference during labour but would of been more effective if I had started it earlier - hence im on it now :).

I keep crossing days off the calendar - already a week through March! 20th will come by in no time :winkwink: xx

I started RLT this week just for the fact that we don't know if they will induce early or not. I know must start at around 34-36 weeks, but if I'm induced at 36-37 weeks I figure that will give me enough time of toning my uterus.

Ditto on having the time for RLT to work (see above comment to Lisaalove). Im starting EPO at 36 weeks, see if that helps at all :shrug:. It worked well for quite a few people so worth a shot at helping labour :) xx

Hi all!
I'm due April 28th, with my second girl. DD was two in December.
I have nothing ready for this baby. Absolutely nothing! We still need to decorate two bedrooms. I need to buy two new beds. I had hoped to have DD out of nappies by now, but no such luck!
My sister had a baby boy in November of last year, so our Moses basket and all other newborn stuff is still at her house in London. All my DD's old small sized clothes are in the loft. We haven't even decided which side of the car the infant carrier carseat is going on! DD is still rear-facing, so her seat is massive.
The hospital bag is the last thing on my agenda right now!

You're the same due date as me :happydance:.

Think its time you got down to London to collect your baby goods! :haha:. I started this week getting things ready - will paint rest of nursery if I can be bothered, lol. I feel so laid back like I have 20 odd weeks to go, in reality its possibly 7 :wacko:. Need to get my head screwed on! :dohh:

Good luck with all your jobs/chores! xx

I actually spoke to my midwife about EPO and she said it is no longer recommended for women who are pregnant- that there may actually be adverse effects. Has anyone heard more of the same?

^^ Not heard anything :shrug:. I just read that it can help soften the cervix and can be taken either orally or vaginally, also not to take it till 36w+ incase it works 'too' well. I have brought some tablets from holland and barrett - I wont use vaginally though (too squeamish!) Xx

I actually spoke to my midwife about EPO and she said it is no longer recommended for women who are pregnant- that there may actually be adverse effects. Has anyone heard more of the same?

No, I asked my OB of her opinions on RLT and EPO and she llaughed and said to be honest I don't think anything will make labor happen as long as the tea doesn't have caffeine I have no objections. She's very skeptical of either doing anything as there is no actual proof they do anything. Which is probably about half the reason I've chosen not to take rlt, the other being I'm just too lazy to go get it :haha: I figure I've already got regular raspberry tea at home that I love so close enough! :happydance:

^^ lol. Wish I had a down to earth midwife like that! :haha:. Yeh I doubt anything will make labour come on unless baby is ready... still not going to stop me though from eating curries & pineapple, sex, walking :winkwink: xx

^^ lol. Wish I had a down to earth midwife like that! :haha:. Yeh I doubt anything will make labour come on unless baby is ready... still not going to stop me though from eating curries & pineapple, sex, walking :winkwink: xx

My exact thoughts! Last time I had never heard of rlt or epo. I just tried jumping Jacks, very bumpy car rides, pineapple, spicy food... none of which worked... I went in to get induced at 41w and they said I was already in labor which was probably caused by the drop in biometric pressure... apparently it made a BUNCH of women go into labor that night.... but hey I didn't care I was just happy to be getting the baby out!:thumbup:

Ditto! Dont care how daft I look or feel, come full term I will be trying anything and everything!! :haha:.

33 weeks today. Im about 80% complete on hospital bag :thumbup:. Trying to think what food to pack this time around, should of made note with DD. Hospital doesnt feed or water DH at all so need to think about him! (Aswel as push a baby out!) :wacko: xx

My first one is due on May 16th. It's been an amazing experience the past 7mths, feeling him move inside is still weird and funny. I'm ready for him to come in to this world (well i like to think i am).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->