Better Late Than Never - Bump Buddies?

I haven't even begun thinking of snacks and what to pack for DH. My hospital bag has the necessities I believe and I'm hoping after my baby shower on March 22nd I will get a lot of important things so I can pack up a bag for baby. Still can't believe its going from the two of us to three!!!

Can I just say that I'm super excited that it's less than 3 weeks until baby's term?? I'm just thinking, oh, 19 days until she can come at any time! Tomorrow will be 18 days, etc, etc... Makes the time go faster that way, I think. :thumbup:

Omg! I never even thought of it that way. It caused both a rush of excitement and fear! Hahah

Baby will be here before we know it <3

Hey ladies hope I can join in? I'm currently 36 weeks and have an 18 month old toddler, got my hands full and can't wait for little bean to arrive, were team yellow this time so counting down the days until birth so I can see it and see which family members were right with the gender &#128522;&#128514;&#128522;xxx

Heyy x

I'm 37 weeks and time is flying by!!

Hoping I don't go overdue this time, I'm so ready to meet my little boy!!

18 days and counting:thumbup::cloud9:

Can I just say that I'm super excited that it's less than 3 weeks until baby's term?? I'm just thinking, oh, 19 days until she can come at any time! Tomorrow will be 18 days, etc, etc... Makes the time go faster that way, I think. :thumbup:

Wow.... didn't think of it like that! :shock:. Thats insane. Im so uncomfortable with baby atm id be happy to have him at 37 weeks! :( xx

Hey ladies hope I can join in? I'm currently 36 weeks and have an 18 month old toddler, got my hands full and can't wait for little bean to arrive, were team yellow this time so counting down the days until birth so I can see it and see which family members were right with the gender &#128522;&#128514;&#128522;xxx

Yes, of course! Welcome :). Ohhh team yellow, labour day will be very exciting for you then! You got an inkling what you're having? I have a 2yr old so ditto on having hands full. Second pregnancy seems harder due to that xx

Heyy x

I'm 37 weeks and time is flying by!!

Hoping I don't go overdue this time, I'm so ready to meet my little boy!!

18 days and counting:thumbup::cloud9:

Happy 37 weeks! You're officially term :happydance:

Bet you can't wait - I cant either :D. Hoping you dont go over due date. I went by 2 days and that was bad enough :haha: xx

With my LO I went 8 days overdue! So hoping this one doesn't keep us waiting aslong lol!!

I have a 3 year old too and it's defiantly hard working looking after a little one and being 9 months pregnant!! Everyday now is a day closer to the end yay!

How is everyone feeling?

8 days over! Poor you! :nope:. Let's hope that doesn't happen again.

We've been really poorly in the household so still weak from that event. Trying to do housework is a nightmare - can barely lift anything :cry:. Hoping my energy levels improve soon as I still have a while to go yet to due date.

34 weeks today - minor achievement! Xx

Aww bless you!!

I find it hard to keep bending down and picking up LO's toys!

This afternoon I've just washed all of little mans clothes and hung them back up in his wardrobe :cloud9::cloud9: all ready for his arrival now!

Do you know what your having? Xx --- ah just seen your having a little boy too! Congrats :) x

Yeh little boy :cloud9:. We have a DD so very happy to be having one of each. Will be interesting to see how they differ, hoping this baby will be a norm sleep pattern, not nocturnal like DD for what felt like forever :coffee:

I washed all of little mans clothes last week - just the newborn stuff. Looks so cute hanging in his wardrobe :D.

Xx

You forget how tiny the newborn clothes are don't you! And the tiny little nappies lol

I can't believe how fast this week is going! I'm going to be 38wks before I know it... Although we have everything organised to nothing to really stress about!

How do you feel about going into labour? I feel more nervous 2nd time round well the nerves and excitment are you just starting to kick in :dohh::happydance: I don't really know why! As my first wasn't too bad at all I think it's just because you know what's coming lol! Xx

[QUOTE=Inoue

Yes, of course! Welcome :). Ohhh team yellow, labour day will be very exciting for you then! You got an inkling what you're having? I have a 2yr old so ditto on having hands full. Second pregnancy seems harder due to that xx

Hey thankyou &#128522;
I keep switching, 1st and 2nd tri I thought boy, now I'm swaying towards girl, ive been googling nub and skull theories to see if I can have a heads up (it seams to have a girly nub) but will Defo find out in 4 weeks &#128522; so excited, my ds keeps kissing my belly and saying baby so I think he's slowly getting it &#128514;, yeah this oregnancy seams harder with a toddler. Sometimes I just want to put my feet up and chill but ds has other ideas &#128522; &#65039;congratulations on you pregnancy xxx

You forget how tiny the newborn clothes are don't you! And the tiny little nappies lol

I can't believe how fast this week is going! I'm going to be 38wks before I know it... Although we have everything organised to nothing to really stress about!

How do you feel about going into labour? I feel more nervous 2nd time round well the nerves and excitment are you just starting to kick in :dohh::happydance: I don't really know why! As my first wasn't too bad at all I think it's just because you know what's coming lol! Xx

I'm more nervous 2 Nd time round, mainly because I had a 4 hr labour with ds and I'm worried im not gonna make it to hospital this time as it's usually a lot quicker with your second&#128514; and also we know how painful it gets&#128514; but well worth it in the end xxx

Glad to know I'm not the only one nervous about labor this time around! With my first I had no fears at all I was just ready. This time I'm worried that my SIL will be asleep and won't hear her phone go off when I go into labor and DH will have to drop me off at the hospital haha silly I know but I feel like it's more nerve wracking as this time we have both a dog and DS1 we have to make plans for both of them while I'm in labor. Last time it was just make sure things are packed and go!

Hope you dont mind me joining. I am also more nervous this time around. My first was a micropreemie, so I was more concerned with her well-being than the labor. Now that I have made it this far I am beginning to get really nervous. DH just started a new job and will not be able to take off, so he may or may not be there for the labor. I also have to make sure DD is taken care of so I am a wreck trying to figure everything out. Not to mention the fact that my cerclage removal is in 12 days so I'm wondering how soon she will arrive after that.

I wanted to jump in this thread too, and I hope that's okay! I'm brand new to the third trimester and I have to admit that scrolling through the titles of all the posts here has sent me into a near panic attack! Things like water breaking, labor, C-sections... in 2nd tri, we talked about having trouble sleeping and if caffeine was okay! Much different!

This is my first baby and to say I'm scared beyond belief would be an understatement. Hoping I can learn from you ladies!

Dolly - Cant wait to hear what you have! Im not great with nub/skull theory, I was 100% sure I was carrying a girl due thr skull shape.... at 17w she became a he! :haha:
4 hours was your first labour! Mine was 26 hours - pure unadulterated hell! Im using more RLT/EPO to try and help shorten the time span. Im GBS+ too so dont want to be too quick giving birth (very unlikely for me!).

Lisaalove - Yeh prepping this time around is a lot harder than the first. Labour can come anytime so your ur babysitter/family need to be on call 24h a day. Id hate to call my mum up at midnight but needs must.

Visionofmine - Welcome to the thread! Sorry to hear OH might not be able to attend, surely he can get out of work for that reason? :wacko:. Im also fearing labour again, its purely the pain factor and the feeling your losing control when you're at your limit.

Heather - Welcome to the final stage of pregnancy! 3rd tri can be very daunting when moving from 2nd tri, try and shimmy away from those labour threads! :D. Xxx

I'm glad second time mummy's are also feeling nervous and its not just me lol!!

My first was pretty quick - waters went at home at 4am had meconium in! So has to go straight into hospital although I didn't get there till 6am after having a shower & re packing my bag etc! I got checked by the doctor at about 8am, I was 3cm she decided I need the drip to speed things up! And then I went from 3-10cm in 2 hours! I pushed for just over a hour (this for me was the worst bit) and it got a bit scary towards the end as his heart rate was dropping and they wanted me to have assistance but luckily I just had episiotomy and he was born at 11.07am! So my first I think I was lucky to have such a quick labour just hoping for a quicker pushing stage this time!!

I think it's defiantly more worring second time round as daft as it seems as you know what is coming! But hopefully it also means you will cope with it better!

I went to the midwife today and LO is 3/5ths engaged! I've been feeling a lot of pressure lately so I know he has dropped! My DS is so excited to meet his little baby brother :)

I've just got DS in bed and OH is watching the footy so I'm going to try and relax ive felt so tried these past few days!! It's hard work being pregnant these last few weeks starting to feel huge!Xx

I'm glad second time mummy's are also feeling nervous and its not just me lol!!

My first was pretty quick - waters went at home at 4am had meconium in! So has to go straight into hospital although I didn't get there till 6am after having a shower & re packing my bag etc! I got checked by the doctor at about 8am, I was 3cm she decided I need the drip to speed things up! And then I went from 3-10cm in 2 hours! I pushed for just over a hour (this for me was the worst bit) and it got a bit scary towards the end as his heart rate was dropping and they wanted me to have assistance but luckily I just had episiotomy and he was born at 11.07am! So my first I think I was lucky to have such a quick labour just hoping for a quicker pushing stage this time!!

I think it's defiantly more worring second time round as daft as it seems as you know what is coming! But hopefully it also means you will cope with it better!

I went to the midwife today and LO is 3/5ths engaged! I've been feeling a lot of pressure lately so I know he has dropped! My DS is so excited to meet his little baby brother :)

I've just got DS in bed and OH is watching the footy so I'm going to try and relax ive felt so tried these past few days!! It's hard work being pregnant these last few weeks starting to feel huge!Xx

THIS!!!!!

I really don't want to put any ladies off on here who are pregnant with #1 - but I cannot comprehend the pain I was in during the pushing stage (head part). Seems im not on my own if you feel the same. Knowing im walking back into this again... scares the hell out of me :nope:.

Im GBS+ so I have to make haste to hospital when labour actually starts, your first with meconium must of been daunting :wacko:

Good news on baby on being 3/5th already! Do you use a birthing ball? Im starting to use it to try and get baby to drop a little - my acid reflux at night is now unbearable. I saw midwife y'day and know little man is head down.

xx

[/QUOTE]

THIS!!!!!

I really don't want to put any ladies off on here who are pregnant with #1 - but I cannot comprehend the pain I was in during the pushing stage (head part). Seems im not on my own if you feel the same. Knowing im walking back into this again... scares the hell out of me :nope:.

Im GBS+ so I have to make haste to hospital when labour actually starts, your first with meconium must of been daunting :wacko:

Good news on baby on being 3/5th already! Do you use a birthing ball? Im starting to use it to try and get baby to drop a little - my acid reflux at night is now unbearable. I saw midwife y'day and know little man is head down.

xx[/QUOTE]

Did you have to push for long? Did you have any pain relief?

Yes it was kinda scary but at the time I didn't know too much about it so wasn't as worried as what I would be now! Second time round you know so much more, which I suppose is a good thing!

How did you find out your GBS+? As in the UK they don't test for it do they?

Yes I'm glad baby is starting to engage hopefully getting ready for the big day!! No I've not used a birthing ball but I did with my first pregnancy and DS didn't engage till about 39 weeks yet this LO has been engaged since 33 weeks? So not too sure how that works?! They also say first babies engage earlier and 2nd ones wait till labour? Obviously not in my case lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->