Bevziibubble's Christmas journal 2019

It really is! I feel like I'm struggling for ideas everyday. I did really well the first year we did elf on the shelf, but not so much this year!

LOL I am glad I resisted the temptation of getting one, I know I would struggle too! :haha:

My neighbour moved in the summer but we still keep in touch. She just phoned me to say that she is visiting on Sunday and bringing us a big turkey so make sure we have room in the freezer. Aww. Going to MIL's on Christmas day so I will make another Christmas Dinner after Christmas sometime :)

Holly has her Christmas disco today and James has his Christmas party. I have to take James in at 1.15pm, pick Holly up from school at 3pm, pick James up at 3.30pm and take Holly back in at 3.45pm and pick her up again at 4.45pm. Busy afternoon!

Took James to his Christmas party at nursery and he seemed quite apprehensive and wanted me to go to the party with him, which they don't allow. It's probably quite overwhelming for some of the kids going to nursery in the afternoon and it all being different. I saw the party tables in the hall and they looked great, lots of party plates, food and Christmas crackers :)

Holly saw santa at school today! He went into their classroom and gave them each a present :)

Bought three boxes of milk tray chocolates and a box of biscuits for family members. Bought a dinosaur set for James.

I hope he had a nice time at the party anyway.

How nice of them to give each kid a present. :) Is today Holly's last day? It was for our boys and they are so happy lol

Their last day is tomorrow. They seem to finish later compared to most schools!

20191219_172129-1512x2016.jpg Holly had a great time at the school disco :)

James brought home the Christmassy things he made

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->