Bevziibubble's Christmas journal 2019

Bevziibubble

Reaction score
Thought I would start a Christmas journal again :xmas6:
I haven't made any purchases yet but I'll be noting down some ideas for now and will start shopping in October time.

Hate winter but LOVE Christmas!! :xmas9::xmas12:

I still haven't got many gift ideas.

For my DD all I can think of is LOL dolls, hair accessories and craft things. She already has bike, scooter, electric scooter and Heelys so I can't think of any big present she needs.

For DS it will be lots of cars and other vehicles as he is obsessed with vehicles.

That's a good idea. We have a few already and they love : Where's My Cupcake, Shopping List game, Frog Families and Race to Count. They would certainly enjoy some more :)

It's hard coming up with ideas.

I thought of heelys for my DDs but no where seems do do size 9 (for DD2 age 5)

I always buy the kids board games! And then we take them to my mums for after dinner! My daughter absolutely loves monopoly (not joking... and not the kids version either...ADULT MONOPOLY :rofl: ) and the loves PayDay which is one of my favourite too

Hey! I believe I’ve already got shopping done this year. I hit up Amazon Prime Day and got some really good deals. Happy shopping!!

I've given DD two of her presents already, oops. Now I'm back to zero presents altogether and not many ideas :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->