Bevziibubble's Christmas Journal!

Status
Not open for further replies.
DH said if santa brings her a scooter she has to promise to look after it and not leave it out in the street :)

Just reserved it in argos and we will collect it tomorrow :xmas12:

Yay! Her face will be worth it Christmas morning. Just have to make a rule that it comes in the minute she's done with it.

Christmas shopping mostly done! Got it back home and DH was about to take it into the house and we noticed Holly's friends across the road. They go to a different school which must have had an inset day, so we decided to keep it all in the boot and DH will take it in after dark as we dont want to risk her friends seeing it and telling her!

I went in the attic this evening and brought down our huge Christmas tree. It's in about ten bags so for the last few years I've just had a smaller tree, but decided to go all out this year! Going to set it up next weekend :xmas9:

Hurray for the tree. So exciting. And that's great you got so much shopping done. Hope you managed to get them in without getting caught

Yes I had a disco with the kids in the living room while DH got it all hidden upstairs! :haha:

We've decided we are going to stay at home this year for Christmas day. We bought a frozen turkey before :)

We prefer staying home now. I mean, it's great seeing family but it just got too much with all the kids and tearing them away from their toys.
The disco sounds fun.

Yes it can get a bit too much. We are going out with my family on boxing day for a Christmas dinner :)

It makes the fun last longer when you spend time with family around Christmas too

Definitely! We try to drag it out for as long as possible! :cloud9::xmas9:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh