Bevziibubble's Christmas Journal!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I forgot to sort the elf last night. Luckily he was still in his sick bed so they think he's still got the flu!

Holly went on a school trip today to the Beauty and the Beast pantomime. She loved it :D

Wrapped another present this morning. My parents are dropping the kids Christmas presents off later

DH is going to take Holly to see santa at her school tonight :xmas6:

Wow my parents dropped off loads of presents for the kids. I will probably be spending most of tomorrow wrapping them as they never wrap them. It's not because of time, money or environment issues, they just never wrap them. I feel bad for moaning as they get the kids so many great presents, but I always end up wrapping them as I feel like it's more of a surprise for them opening each one rather than just being presented with a big bag full of toys!

We did the Christmas food shopping today.
Holly is having a christmas party/disco at school this afternoon and will be meeting santa.

Holly had her school Christmas disco yesterday and the teacher puked on the kids! Praying Holly doesn't come down with a stomach bug just in time for Christmas now :(

Christmas jumper day at school. Last day today!

20181221_073941-1512x2016.jpg

I received my secret santa present today. I've put it under the tree :xmas9:

We've had such a lovely evening. Holly sprinkled some reindeer food outside and James had fun trying to help. Then they left treats out for santa on a special plate I had made :cloud9:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"