Beyond Devastated!

Mrs LP

Reaction score
My OH told me about 12 days ago that He doesn't want to try anymore and 3 Days ago told me he's decided to end our relationship due to being with someone else! Best christmas present ever...:cry: I feel like my world is falling apart!

My OH told me about 12 days ago that He doesn't want to try anymore and 3 Days ago told me he's decided to end our relationship due to being with someone else! Best christmas present ever...:cry: I feel like my world is falling apart!

OMG i'm so sorry hun, and what a dick for doing it to you so close to xmas.
big hugs and kisses thought

Really sorry to hear your news hun you must be devastated, big hugs and kisses, have you got lots of family around you to keep you busy over christmas? xxxx

oh honey how awful huge :hugs: what an absolutely selfish thing to do!

Hard to feel anything other than devastated right now hun but least your not tied with a child to this insensitive man. The time will be right with the right man some time in your future.

xxxx

thank you girls... I'm on autopilot, it's like its not even real

So sorry to hear your news hun - try to surround yourself with people who love you and take it a day at a time. so so sorry :hugs:

I more heartbroken over the baby business than the fact it's over...

Its no comfort I know but these things happen for a reason, and although the future must seem bleak right at this time it will all work out ok, and you will have your baby and share that special time with someone who loves you and wants to be yours and your babys.
Huge hugs and think of the future rather than dwelling on someone who is obviously so insensitive and shallow its not true xxxxxxxxx

Its not the end of the line hun you will meet someone perfect soon enough once you get yourself okay and over this awful time big hugs xxxxxx

Oh lovely life deals us some very hard blows sometimes. I know you won't feel it now but sometime in the future when you've got the kind of man you deserve and a lovely little family too, you'll look back on this and thank goodness that you didn't get any further down the line with such a selfish, self centred man. I wish you lots of strength to get through this horrid time and hope it won't be long till the fresh new sparkling you can move on. :hugs:

Aww hun... my thoughts are with you.

What an awful thing to do to someone at christmas! Let her have him; It won't be long before he does the same thing to her, or realises that the grass isn't really greener and comes running back to you!

Chin up hun, now you can find someone who really deserves you to have a baby with. I know it's the last thing you'll be thinking about, but maybe you've had a lucky escape. I was left homeless with a 6 month-old and in loads of debt when my ex walked out. He's never paid a penny towards her and lives to make my life difficult.

But now i've found a man who really loves me and my daughter and we're TTC. Proof that good men do exist, and you're better off without that rat!!!! I thought i'd never find love or trust anyone again, and at the time I felt like my life was over. But now i've never been happier - maybe it was a blessing and a sign that he really wasn't the man for you. I really believe that everything happens for a reason - things will work out hun, I know it's easier said than done, but try to stay positive! *hugs*

I'm so sorry, how awful. it's disgusting that he would be ttc up until now while seeing someone else. I hope you get the 2010 you deserve. xx

Its no comfort I know but these things happen for a reason, and although the future must seem bleak right at this time it will all work out ok, and you will have your baby and share that special time with someone who loves you and wants to be yours and your babys.
Huge hugs and think of the future rather than dwelling on someone who is obviously so insensitive and shallow its not true xxxxxxxxx

I agree.

Don't be afraid to take some time out and grieve. Then you can see what other wonderful people and events life has in store for you. xxxxx

I am so sorry for you. You say you are more devastated about the baby thing than him going off with someone else. Hopefully you can see that this guy was not good enough for you, you want a family and he doesn't....you will meet someone who shares the same values as you I am sure.....I hope in the meantime you have some great friends and family who can cheer you up in this difficult period. Here are some big hugs :hugs: xxxxxxxxxx

Oh Hun, I can't begin to think how you feel. Like cdj1 has just put it, he really wasn't good enough for you. Suround yourself with people that love you and try to have a good christmas. Treat yourself and chin up, Big Hug x x x

OMG......what a twat.....thoughts are with you chic xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Mrs LP, I'm so sorry you're going through this right now! Just proves there is some one better out there for you and that 'male' didn't deserve you!

the bas@@rd at least if he can do that to you just before xmas he not the one you want to have your baby with, i know its hard now but it will get better and you will find a special someone, keep your chin up x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->