BF... I have no idea

gaby

Married, but not ttc
Reaction score
BFP, BFN? I dont know -_- There was a line, one dark enough that i know i didnt imagine it, and then it dissapeared. I feel like crap, i really got excited :( I even ran downstairs to take a photo but it was gone. I want my line back :(

confuseing!!

Have you got anymore tests so you can test again?

xx

Don't stress out, you still might be preg!

My sister recently fell pregnant, she did a HPK test and it had a faint line - she got a blood test and she was preg.

I've heard of the lines disapearing after a while. Maybe get a blood test done.

I hope you are pregnant - all the best and let us know what happens!

I guess i shouldnt have looked at the test b4 the control line came up ^^;

no, i dont have any more tests :( I only bought one cause if it was a bfn i'd have only tested again tomorrow :roll:

Thanks for posting :hugs:

Test again. I got a faint line then re-tested and it was even fainter... but it was a line and over the days it got darker. I'm sure if you got a line - no matter how faint - then it's a sign you have the pregnancy hormone in your wee.
Good luck
H x

did i read somewhere that you were testing with a clear blue??

Alot of people rave about how good they are they didnt work well for me atall, i was getting positive tests with cheapies and first responce but negitive ones with clear blues, maybe try a different make?

xx

Mmm, yeah it was clear blue. Only one boots had left :roll:

No line at all now :(

Damn you AF! Why are you so late? CD65 -_-

I guess i shouldnt have looked at the test b4 the control line came up ^^;
Ah that kind of says it hunny sorry. I've had tests that look like theres a line coming up whist the water moves along the test/pushes the dye over. If the control panel was not showing its highly unlikely that it was a vanishing BFP (don't feel daft mind I had one with first response & read they good for doing that but after the control line has appeared etc.)

Keep your chin up :hugs: possibilities are still there.

I think I would head towards the doctors now hun & find out whats ggoing on :hugs:

x

thanks wobbs. I think there's a faint line there now, but of course thats an evap :roll: lol. off to the doctor i go then ^_^ *fills in dr change forms*

Aw hun this must be a sh***y ride at the moment & I dread to think of how you felt this morning :hugs: Been there :hugs:

Good luck at the doctors x

Sorry your having such a rought time sweetheart!

Good luck with the doctors and i hope you get some answers soon!
xxx

Gaby. Sorry that you are having to wait so long for your cycle to either make the AF come or your BFP. The 2WW is bad enough.......Ill be thinking about you. Keep us posted.

Sorry you're having a bad time of things chick. Hang in there!! xx

Thanks Suz, BabyBean :hugs: On top of all this, got estate agents coming over today, that we dont really want to come over -_- But MIL wants her half of the house :roll: Still, could be a good thing. She's told DH that she'll help us buy a house.

Tell them its not convient!

You don't need that right now!
xxx

Eh, MIL's coming over so i cant really stop them. its her house too -_- DH and i will probably go out.

Sorry your going through all this Gaby :hugs:

xx

thanks layla ^_^ :hugs:

well, the estate agents have been and gone ^_^ just a quick valuation really.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->