bf twins

I'm glad its going better for you! 15 Min is a great amount of time. You will probably feel better just knowing you have more time to do other things.

So after a few days of what seemed like declining supply I finally broke down and called my dr. She prescribed me reglan so lets see how it works....

So after a few days of what seemed like declining supply I finally broke down and called my dr. She prescribed me reglan so lets see how it works....

It really worked for me. Took about 48 hours for milk to really come in. Now im taking the fenugreek because my script is gone. And you had your twins a week before I did. Both at 37 weeks. :cloud9:

has your supply stayed since your script is gone and just using fenugreek?? thats what i worry about...did u ask dr for more or would they not give it to you?

has your supply stayed since your script is gone and just using fenugreek?? thats what i worry about...did u ask dr for more or would they not give it to you?

Well it has honestly gone down just a little by a couple ounces but I have been power pumping to keep up my supply and demand. And taking the fenugreek. I called to see if they could do another script but haven't called me back yet...but im guessing they wont do another script. Would be nice if they do though because it really did help

i guess i'll just be attached to my pump when im not feeding them during the 2 weeks! that way i can freeze as much as i can while its there

I just wantrd to say how much i admire you and tntars for perservering. I know how difficult it can be with a singleton and really want to give bf the girls a go and reading this thread has been an inspiration. However much longer you both manage what a good start you have given your babies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->