Bf..what

JasmineFrame

Reaction score
So I had a miscarriage last summer :cry:r, I have been TTC ever since, my cycles have been royally messed up every since the MC and I've been using OPKs to predict when to BD well this week I had a feeling that I was pregnant so I took a HPT on the 4th got a big huge not pregnant something wouldnt go away with the feeling plus i had been check my CM and everything was pointing to yes... Took another HPT (first response has like a whole pay check of mine I swear) on Friday night barely i mean barely got a pink line so i took one again on Saturday morning barely i mean slightly darker line not by much my husband thought I was crazy for even saying it was a line... fast forward to today took and HCG Qual (pee) and HCG Quant ( blood) got the pee back the results were WEAK POSITIVE!!! what does that even mean should I prepare for the worst? I dont know if i can do this again and MC again after trying for 8 months.... Advice anyone please ****My first day of my last cycle was June 8th last day 13th OPK solid smily on the 22nd of June.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->