BFN @ 9 dpo after a miscarriage

beckyboo87

Reaction score
I had a miscarriage @ 5 week and I have been TTC straight after.
I got a :bfn: @ 9 dpo, could I still be pregnant?
Has anyone else had this? feel abit :sad2:

Can anyone share your experiences? So I dont feel too alone!

Hi there Becky,

I believe that sometimes after a miscarriage you can get very late periods as your body has not yet adjusted back to normal however, I myself had a miscarriage 11 weeks ago, my last period was 26th May so I am 6 days overdue. Took a 4 pregnancy tests, 2 positive 2 negative.

Been to doctors and they have confirmed I am pregnant via a lood test but it is very early days hence it not showing on all tests.

Try to stay positive, I of all people know how hard it is after a MC but it may just be that you ovulated late and therefore are in the very early stages of pregnancy.

I will log on to check if you have responded over the day as you are not alone

:hug::hugs2:

Thankyou so much for your reply Lishmin.

It is just soooooooo hard, because I want it so bad!!! Me and my OH have been 'trying' for just over a year, but I was on the depo injection so wasn't really sure how long it would take for that to get out of my system.
So last month when I was late on AF and I got the :bfp: I was over the moon :happydance: and very shocked even though it was planned because of the depo!!!

When I had the miscarriage I was absolutely devastated, but the only way I could make myself feel better was to think of the advise I was given 'you're very fertile after a miscarriage' and the fact that I could get pregnant was a good thing and I know that it can happen again.
Its just I feel as though I have put so much presure on my self this month, I feel as though when I see AF I will feel more upset than I did when I had the miscarriage.
My boobs are not hurting so it does indicate that I have ovulated late. My boobs hurt when my body is preparing for AF, so I am scared that I may have missed my fertile point.

The biggest thing is that my head and my OH keep saying, stop worrying, when its right it will happen, I know this but I cant stop obsessing and thinking about it, everything my body does I am googling to see if it a pregnancy symptom.

I am 10 DPO today, do you think I should text every other day until I get a BFP of AF? Or should I leave it????

Again thankyou so much for your support it is really helping me, I am glad to know it is not only me this is happening too.
I am soooooooooo please to here of your BFP's good luck for you

:hugs:

Becky, I am the same as you, I went on every miscarriage website after the MC, I cried for weeks, only last week I had a wobble and sobbed for an hour. It is so hard when you want it so bad but it is very true that if you stress it is less likely to happen.

I am finding it so hard to believe that this pregnancy may work out. I have no symptoms other than the blood test confirmation. No sore boobs, no nausea, nothing! Hard to believe it really so it may be same for you.

I would give it another few days, if you have not had BFP or AF I would book to see your GP as they will be able to take some bloods to find out what is happening.

Glad to help, I know how hard it is to talk to anyone as they all just say it will be ok and they do not know how you feel.

:)

x

That is the best thing is that you CAN get pregnant. How do you know you O'd. I MC 6/12 and stopped bleeding after 1 week. I took the HPT 1 week after on the 19th and it was negative. But apparently my betas were still at 15, had them redrawn this am and will have the results tommorrow. The OB said I will not O or have a chance to until I am at 2 or under. I know some people do not O inbetween their MC and 1st AF. Most OBs want you to wait until after your first AF. I guess now for me I will wait since I am not even sure me betas are were theya re suppossed to be.
((HUGS))

Hi

Thankyou soooooooooooo much for your comments.
You are really helping me feel possitive.

I am really trying not think about it ant let nature take its course, but is really hard. I keep thinkin about how far along I would be and how my baby would be developing if I didnt have the MC.
I dont seem to be getting any symptons, AF or Pregnancy. I do however keep getting a shooting pain in my pelvic bone - god knows what that is!!!

I just wish every woman was the same so you knew what to expect!! But there not, it really helps speaking to you guys on here though, because it stops me feeling so alone.

Its not really helping either that 2 of my close friends have just found out their pregnant and have had scans, I feel really bad because I am really happy for them but it upsets me at the same time. I feel a little jealous, and that makes me feel so bad!!

Looks like where all in the same boat though, just a waiting game :(

But we can all be here for each other and help each other.
Let me know how you both get on.

Look forward to your replies :hugs:

hello,

I know how you feel. When I had my mc I thought the ONLY thing that would ever make me feel better was to be pregnant again. I've done a lot of reading and the best advice I have come across is that you body knows what's best for you and your future baby. It may take some time (or may not!) but you need to trust that you will have a healthy baby, just not maybe as soon as you'd like but a healthy baby and mum are really what we all hope for.

I found comfort in this and hope you do too :hugs:

Hi Guys,

Sammy, I had my first AF 6 weeks after MC which was the 26th May and nothing since. I got my blood work back yesterday and HCG only 29 so they have taken more today. I just cannot seem to find the strength for hope. I feel certain that it is not going to work out. The doctor is not convinced that it is viable either but I suppose I will have to wait till tomorrow to find out if the levels have risen.

Becky, I only have one friend who is not pregnant right now and the first one gave birth last week, I have never felt so jelous of anything in my whole life. I feel terrible for feeling this way as I too am happy for them but I just wish it was me as I would have been 23 weeks now.

All I can do is cross my fingers that this is a viable pregnancy and if not start again.

Love to u all

Hugs :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"