Bfn af due today!!!!!

brittanyaliss

Hi there
Reaction score
I guess AF is truly on her way, this is so depressing...... I think I'm either 8 or 9dpo i'm not reall sure but either way i'm due for AF sometime today.. Just waiting for her to arrive

I guess AF is truly on her way, this is so depressing...... I think I'm either 8 or 9dpo i'm not reall sure but either way i'm due for AF sometime today.. Just waiting for her to arrive

So sorry to hear that but wait till she shows up, you just never know xxxx
baby dust x

oh hun I am in the same boat!
My pre-af spotting is due today and then full tomorrow, I took a frer this morning and thought I saw a faint line. But really didnt have a chance to really look. Now its a negitive. It is very depressing. I just wish on the months that I am not preggers that the :witch: would just show up earlier than normal!!

oh hun I am in the same boat!
My pre-af spotting is due today and then full tomorrow, I took a frer this morning and thought I saw a faint line. But really didnt have a chance to really look. Now its a negitive. It is very depressing. I just wish on the months that I am not preggers that the :witch: would just show up earlier than normal!!
I'm determined not to give up hope until the witch actually shows up.. Going out to get a first response now.......

Do you normally have such a short lutetal phase? If you ovulated late and are only 8 dpo, it might be too early to show up.

Do you normally have such a short lutetal phase? If you ovulated late and are only 8 dpo, it might be too early to show up.
Im honestly not sure about my lutetal phase. I
know last month was the 1st month I used OPK's and I didn't get not one pos.. Then this month I received a pos on cd 17 and 18.... And had what I thought was implantation bleeding on cd 25
I'm so confused.. just took a first response and it was Neg...:cry:

Just wait it out...I know that when you test too early you will get negitives but if you wait it could be a :BFP:!!
You are not out until the :witch: shows up!!
I am on my last day of my cycle and still no show but always a :bfn:

Sorry to hear that :hugs:

But at the same time, you're not out just yet. Keep your fingers crossed & see what happens. If you've got no AF in a few days test again, particularly if you're not entirely sure of your cycle. Good luck! :dust:

Just wait it out...I know that when you test too early you will get negitives but if you wait it could be a :BFP:!!
You are not out until the :witch: shows up!!
I am on my last day of my cycle and still no show but always a :bfn:

Well I hope you get your BFP... I know how hard it is to be so close and still not reach it.. But hopefully this is your month. FX

Sorry to hear that :hugs:

But at the same time, you're not out just yet. Keep your fingers crossed & see what happens. If you've got no AF in a few days test again, particularly if you're not entirely sure of your cycle. Good luck! :dust:
Thanks.... I really really hope she stay's away from me..........
And I hope that this is your month, and that you'll have a special surprise just in time for Christmas.........

That would be a great Christmas present for us all, wouldn't it? :)

It's my first wedding anniversary in a few weeks too so it would be great to have good news by then but there's always the next month I guess.

My fingers are crossed for us all!

That would be a great Christmas present for us all, wouldn't it? :)

It's my first wedding anniversary in a few weeks too so it would be great to have good news by then but there's always the next month I guess.

My fingers are crossed for us all!
Omg that would be the greatest anniversary gift! But you are absolutely right, there is always next month.....

It's sad to say but when you've tried for 17 months straight and you constantly keep being let down it starts to take a toll on you mentally and emotionally. But being able to see everyone on here be so positive gives me hope that a little babino is right around the corner.. No matter what I'll always keep in mind that
"There's always next month"..... :flower:

That would definitely take a toll alright :hugs: I'm still fairly new to this so I guess it's easier for me to stay positive. Always know I'm hear if you need someone to talk to x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->