BFN at 10dpo then BFP??

rubberducky88

Mum to 2 little monsters!
Reaction score
Hi ladies ?

Sorry for crashing your board but I need a bit of positive thinking.

I'm 10dpo ovulation today had a temp dip yesterday but then back up again today and I tested with a clear blue digi today but got a BFN.

Now I'm really down ?
I know I probably jumped the gun a little so wanted to know of anyone had tested BFN and then go on to get a BFP???

H&H 9months to you all xxx

I got the whitest IC test, I think about 10/11 DPO. I had given up & was so sick of trying, so sick of seeing BFN. (We were on our 10th cycle) Then the next morning, I tortured myself again by POAS (damn 10 pack of IC's! lol) and I forgot about it...Came back 10 min later & wouldnt ya know..BFP...Totally not expecting it. Don't give up, & even if this isnt your month, hang in there.
Actually, the cycle I got PG was the cycle where we werent "trying". I didnt use my OPK's, didn't temp, didn't make myself crazy during my "fertile week". & thats when it happened...
Keep your head up & good luck!!!!:hugs:

I got a BFN on a first response at 10 dpo, then a BFP 12dpo!!! :) Good luck sweetie!

digis arent very sensitive hun ,with morgan i didnt get a pos ( normal test ) till 12dpo then with a mc i had in july i was 15dpo !

dnt give up , test with normal tests first

(* posting in ere but not preg )

I got bfn's from 9dpo until 12dpo, then took one 13dpo and after 30 mins got a faint line on a cheapy hpt, confirmed later that day by a digi. Don't give up hope.. Good luck x

I had a dip at 9dpo implantation?I had a BFN at 10 dpo then 11 dpo BFP with frer and digital!FX for you!

I didn't get my bfp until 19-21 dpo! I tested the day af was due only to see a start white bfn. There was no way I could even try to line eye my way into seeing something. I decided after that to give up on testing. When af was 4 days late I decided to test one last time just to see another bfn so I could put it out of my mind for good and focus on what I was going to do differently next cycle. As soon as I put the test on the counter and glanced over again I started shaking. I couldn't believe it was a bfp. It was a blue dye test so I ran and drank a glass of water and then took a frer a half hour later to confirm lol.

I didnt do the digi until I had some faint positives on normal tests as the sensitivity is much lower. I had a BFN on what I thought was 11dpo but then started getting the positives from 14dpo. I never got into all the temping so can help from that front but i would say hold on hope, your not out until af gets you!

I didn't get a BFP until 20 DPO. I tested on 12 DPO and 15 DPO and got BFNs. So don't lose hope until AF shows.

I tested at 10dpo and got a bfn. Then at 11dpo, the second line was there, bfp!

I just found out today that I'm pregnant! I was 30 days late for AF and testing negative on frers til this morning! I'm about 8 weeks, I think!

So you're still in until AF starts! Just wait a few days/ a week and try again! :thumbup:

Beca :wave:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"