BFN finally

nattys

TTC no.2
Reaction score
I know this is a bit of a pointless thread but....
I said goodbye to my little bean on 29th Jan and have been bleeding on and off ever since. I decided to do a test today and it came up BFN. I know this is a good thing as it means my body is getting back to normal but it still felt sad. I kept thinking about the last time I did a test & how excited I was when it came up positive. I am really keen to start TTC but DH wants to wait until 01 Apr. I used to have AF like clock work so knew exactly when i was ovulating and also when I was late but now I have absolutely no idea :-( I've been bleeding on and off for weeks so have no idea if AF has been or not. :cry:

Hunny i know how you feel!!!
Ive been waiting nearly 4 weeks for AF :(
going to take a pregnancy test in few days just to check that i havent got a BFP... cause me and the OH have been having unprotected...

but its so annoying as my opks keep saying negative! :(

Hang in there.. if it goes on for too long and its really bothering you.. see you GP :)
xxxxxxxx love and :hugs:

i know its horrible... although i wanted it to be negative following mc to know my body was getting back to normal... its still so upsetting.. am thinkin of you!
i ahvent managed to fall since october yet, but a friend at my work had a mc just before me, she then fell pregant straight away, but sadly mc again, then fell again (no cycles inbetween) and is now 14weeks and baby is doin well. so i dont think you need to wait if you feel ready emotionally. i dont think you ever feel ready emotionally, so i dont think waiting helps. thats for me personally though.
thinking of you
xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"