BFN isnt it? ***added inverted***

HippyMumma23

Reaction score
Sometimes I pick it up and see straight away its a bfn, then I pick it up and I swear I can see a wee hint of a line. Im 9DPO so im not even sure whether anything would show yet. I doubt it will.
Im twisting it this way and that. I thought if I moved my screen I could also see somthing, but honestly I have a feeling Im wishful thinking and making it up!

(Ive just realised I dont know how to attache a picture, would anyone mind telling me how? Thanks)

Hi

If you use the paperclip when composing your message then browse your computer for where the pic is saved then upload it will let you attach pics.

x

I will do that now, thank you. I have, however just had a look at your lovely BFP's and realised mine is well and truly a BFN but Im going to attatch it anyway!

I cant seem to do it.

Attachments

• k 003.jpg
    k 003.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 99
you done it babe.....
oh i see something there....dont get your hopes up yet tho.....i had one like that and it came back negative eventually but it still could well be a positive to come.....test in a few days again i'd say! as hard as it is to wait!!
good luck!
xxx

Thanks, Im pretty sure that what I do see is grey though if Im honest. I cant seem to upload the other picture it keeps saying failed. I will try one more time.

yea its hard to tell! if your only 9dpo aswell that would be mega faint....give it a few days and test again! let us know how you get on?
xxx

Hi

I think you should definitely test in a few days and give us an updated result.

I must admit I went to throw my first one out as it started off so faint and I never wait for the full reaction time.

Have you tried pregnology.com ? I put my dates in and it told me when I should be able to see a result on a hpt.

:dust:

xxx

Im sure i can see a very faint line. Good luck.

Lauren, Ive never heard of that website before, it has a lot of useful information. I only know my dates roughly this month, but it indicated that I should test on wed. Which I knew really, but Ive never been one to sit on my hands. ;-)

Right we're on the countdown to Wednesday then we want a :bfp: to show for you

:dust:
xxxxxxxxx

Can anyone explain to me how you invert? Or perhaps would someone mind inverting mine? Thank you.

Inverted.... Im still torn!

Attachments

• invert 007.jpg
    invert 007.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 33
I take it no one can see anything on the inverted as no one has replied! hehe!

Oh well :)

hey i think i can see a dark line there hope its ur BFP xxxxxx

Thank you hun. Ive looked at it a few times half the time I think theres somethign there, and the other half of the time I cant see anything at all!!!!! Time will tell. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->