Bfn on Monday, 2 weeks after mmc, now faint line??

whispernikki

Reaction score
I tested on Monday and the test came out negitive, I had erpc nearly 3 weeks ago , tested again today and I now have a faint positive..
Is this possible or do I still have hcg left from the pregnancy
Any thoughts xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 13
Hi. I had this problem, my tests went near negative after my mc then began to get darker but a week later....negative. But you are VERY fertile after a mc so it's not impossible for you to be pregnant again, have you had bloods done? Xx

No not yet, I will do a retest on Saturday or Sunday.. If it progresses, I will contact epac and get some bloods done me thinks.

It's possible that I still have hcg still left over

I think you may still have a bit of hcg left, were the tests the same manufacturer? I read a lot of posts about this so I decided not to test after my mc to avoid confusion.

Are you TTC again so soon?

I think you may still have a bit of hcg left, were the tests the same manufacturer? I read a lot of posts about this so I decided not to test after my mc to avoid confusion.

Are you TTC again so soon?

Yes the tests was a twin pack... I am ttc but running out of time, my partner had a vasectomy 5 week ago, so hoping something will happen before he is cleared. If it don't happen then I will except no more babies :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->