bfn straight after mc

clare22

Reaction score
hello ladies

exactly a week after mc'ing naturally i took a test which was negative.. do you think that that is a good sign that my body will get back to normal quicker ?

:flower:

hi sorry i dont know as i never tested after my first 2 mc (nobody told me i was ment to lol). i am guna this time though - it will be one week tomorrow and was thinking of waiting another week, but after reading your thread i might just test tomorrow....i would take it as a good sign that your body is going back to normal x

yes hun its a sign that all the pregnancy hcg hormone has left your body, once this is gone you shold ovulate and get a period within the next 6 weeks. but everyone is different hun so maybe just let your body get back to normal for one cycle before trying again!! so sorry for your loss and hope everything goes well for you! xxxxxx :hugs:

Yes, a negative pregnancy test means all the hcg is out of your system.. now you should ovulate and get a period.. I hope you get your forever sticky baby soon.. big hugs.

ahh that's good i was hoping it would mean something along them lines..i am impatiently waiting for af to show up so i can get back into trying
:dust: to everybody :)

hi sorry i dont know as i never tested after my first 2 mc (nobody told me i was ment to lol). i am guna this time though - it will be one week tomorrow and was thinking of waiting another week, but after reading your thread i might just test tomorrow....i would take it as a good sign that your body is going back to normal x

so sorry for your loss so recently.. it couldnt hurt to test this soon, i took my pt so soon because i felt like my body was already back to normal.. strange that it all happened so quickly..

:hugs:

ahh that's good i was hoping it would mean something along them lines..i am impatiently waiting for af to show up so i can get back into trying

I know, I am so impatient that I don't think I will even bother waiting for AF! I was going to originally but just can't wait that long and have decided if it's ment to happen it will x

I got my BFN a week after my miscarriage (when I stopped bleeding). My cycle went right back to normal, ovulated on time (using OPTs) and now I am waiting for the witch (or a BFP). I hope yours goes back to normal right away too, it really helped me with the grieving process.

Good luck!

I know, I am so impatient that I don't think I will even bother waiting for AF! I was going to originally but just can't wait that long and have decided if it's ment to happen it will x

exactly the same with me :)

yes it did make it easier that everything to back to normal quicker and now i too am waiting for af or BFP.. good luck hope everyone xx

How long ago did you mc, if you don't mind me asking. I had emergency d&c late last Thursday night :( x

no of course not i started to mc properly on the 9th of may but did it naturally and it was all over with in 5 days. i dont no if its easier for your body to get back to normal if its done with a d+c or natural. quite clueless with these things thats why b+b is so good. so sorry for you loss

My HCG levels were 4000 2 days before my d&c so I am wondering how quickly they dropped... maybe I will try a pg test today to see if it is out of my system yet... althought I am not 100% actively trying yet... cuz I can't. If it happens this month it is a true miracle :shrug:

I took a HCG test today after suffering a loss at 16 weeks 3rd June. The test was negative so I'm hoping my eggy comes soon xxxx

I'm not sure which way is easier for your body to get back to normal, natural or d&c. Maybe they are both pretty much same, once the d&c or natural mc is over it's probably just waiting for the hcg to go down. I would think it more depends on how far you were and how high your levels were as that would probably mean they would take longer to go down(?). Don't know for sure though just guessing... X

so sorry for you recent loss its heartbreaking.hope your body gets back to normal so u can start trying again :)

I took a HCG test today after suffering a loss at 16 weeks 3rd June. The test was negative so I'm hoping my eggy comes soon xxxx

Oh that was pretty much same time as me (my d&c was at 11:30pm 2nd June)...I wonder if mine would be negative by now too?? Really wonna do one now but don't want to test incase I get a positive x

sorry i just realised i posted the same thing twice im so useless at this:dohh:
that makes sense what your saying i went to the hospital before the mc with just spotting and had blood tests, which when they came back they said the levels were already very low

Oh that was pretty much same time as me (my d&c was at 11:30pm 2nd June)...I wonder if mine would be negative by now too?? Really wonna do one now but don't want to test incase I get a positive x

From what I have gathered, well especially in my case when baby actually passed around 29th May (1 week until I delivered) the HCG levels would start dropping because the placenta basically starts to die and dis attach itself from the lining. As soon as you body realises there is no viable baby your body goes into gear to start preparing for ovulation and another possible pregnancy.

I would do it if you have a spare test lying around. I only did because I'm desperate to TTC again :) xxxx

Im very surprised your levels dropped so quickly! I lost mine at 16w6d just before you did, so you give me hope! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->