bfn straight after mc

well i after reading about all your results i couldnt help myself and took a test this morning as its now been a week. Im not sure but i think there is a very very slight line , but only at a certain angle if you know what i mean so dont know if its even a real line, think it could just be evaporation line, either way i think my hcg is very very low already :happydance: Im now taking that as a good sign and am gonna start trying this month without waiting for AF. I just feel like whats the point in waiting - if my bodies ready then so am i! x

well i after reading about all your results i couldnt help myself and took a test this morning as its now been a week. Im not sure but i think there is a very very slight line , but only at a certain angle if you know what i mean so dont know if its even a real line, think it could just be evaporation line, either way i think my hcg is very very low already :happydance: Im now taking that as a good sign and am gonna start trying this month without waiting for AF. I just feel like whats the point in waiting - if my bodies ready then so am i! x

yayy glad its good news:thumbup: sending u lots of dust hope we get a + this time :) x

yayy glad its good news:thumbup: sending u lots of dust hope we get a + this time :) x

are you trying this month?? :hugs:

This gives me hope I went in on Wednesday for an Ultrasound because I had cramps and my levels only went from 35-50 in 4 days and they saw a gest sac then the next day the cramps got worse so they sent me to the ER where my levels went down to 49 48 hours later and no gest sac but my cervix was still closed then the bleeding got a little worse and now today I am bleeding very heavily. We at first thought we wouldn't start trying until august but I think we will NTNP until then :) if it's meant to be it will happen again. I hope and pray I ovulate soon so I can continue on with a normal cycle not too delayed

so sorry for your loss and hope you are not too uncomfortable. hope everything gets back to normal quickly..

i think af is showing her head pretty soon. i did not :sex: untill just before 4 weeks after mc so i was expecting i may have missed o. FXd for next month :)

I also am already at a very faint line and think it will be completely gone by tomorrow or monday. We will be ttc again straight away also, I just cannot take a month off! My son is only getting older and older, I was really hoping for a closer age gap, wish my body was planning for the same thing.:dohh:

I got my BFN a week after my miscarriage (when I stopped bleeding). My cycle went right back to normal, ovulated on time (using OPTs) and now I am waiting for the witch (or a BFP). I hope yours goes back to normal right away too, it really helped me with the grieving process.

Good luck!

Just curious, you say you ovulated on time. Do you track or chart your cycles at all. I obsessively temp and chart so I know I normally ovulate on cd 17. Did you count the first day of bleeding as cd 1 or the first day of negative hpt as cd 1. This would make about a week difference for me as far as ovulating on time or not so I am just curious as what to expect. Of course we are all different but I'd just like to have a general idea...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->