**BFN up untill missed AF, then BFP??**

d1kt8r

Reaction score
just wondering if anyone has every experenced this where they get BFNs untill their missed AF then a BFP??

I had no line a day before my period was due, and the faintest line I had ever seen the day of my expected period. Levels checked 16 hours later and hcg was only at 29. Turned out I ovulated late and was only 6dpo!

I kept getting BFNs then started having slight spotting day AF was due so presumed AF was coming but then nothing really happened so day after tested again and BFP!

Before my cycle regulated, I was very irregular. We're talking 22 days one month, then 35, then 18, then 27, then 12. Back then, I wouldn't get a bfp at least until day 35 even if I had every pg symptom in the book from week 3 on. I've even had a bfn poas at day 30 but had a blood test done too just to be sure (I was puking and everything) and that came back negative as well. Two weeks later, I poas again because af hadn't shown yet but got the shock of a lifetime when it came back BFP! Even now that I'm on a regular 28 day cycle, I still can't get a bfp until day 27 at the earliest.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->