BFN yesterday FRER @ 12 dpo : ( feeling like I'm out

mcattc11

Reaction score
I know you're not out until AF shows her ugly head, but I've seen soooo many bfps @ 12 dpo even if its the slightest line : ( I had a resounding definite negative. I'm so heartbroken I was really hopeful this was our month. I've been cramping which I never do before af, my BBS have been killing me, beyond exhausted, and I just felt positive this time. Supposed to start af the 21st so still praying things will turn around but I know its rare for a false neg. Just wish it was as easy to get pregnant as these teenagers make it seem!!!!

I'm sorry, mcattc :( I hope AF doesn't show up for you! So frustrating when you feel like you're experiencing potential PG symptoms for days just to end up being disappointed. If the witch does show, just try to keep your head up and look towards the next cycle (easier said than done though, I know!)

How long have you been TTC? And are you using/following anything special? (I know I've seen your posts in other threads, but I'm starting to get confused about which BnB ladies are doing what!) I'm only 3dpo, but I have a feeling that if AF shows when she's expected in about 10 days, I will be a wreck. And it's only my first month TTC!!! I have a lot of sympathy and respect for the ladies who have been trying for a while. All through our early years, they make it seem like we can get pregnant at the drop of a hat, but it can be a long road with a lot of unexpected bumps! It's so hard to adjust and manage our expectations!!!

Good luck :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->