BFP @ 10dpo...too nervous to test again..Please read!

CrunchyGal

Reaction score
Hi ladies!

I tested + on FRER and a dollar store test at 10dpo. The dollar store test was really faint so I took the FRER and it showed faint but obvious positive at 1 minute or so.

My only symptoms are occasionally cramping, darker areolas and fatigue.

Would you all take another test or just continue on if no problems? I'm not sure why I'm so scared to test again after my positive result.

Anyways, thanks for reading and I'm SO happy to be here with you all!! :happydance::baby:

Hello and congrats!! I couldn't help myself and took 8 tests the day I got my first (very faint) positive. I kept taking them everyday and I have to admit I still do it (although I'm trying to wean myself off). I spoke to a nurse at my doctor's office who told me "stop taking the tests, if you got a line you're pregnant...you're just torturing yourself". Easier said than done I guess!

I would advise you not to drive yourself batty...you got a positive - you're pregnant! Of course I can't take my own advice...lol.

i did the same too! then i tested every day for a week haha, my husband said he was guna bring twigs home as it was an obsession!! i still test once a week and im 11 weeks now! until i see my scan next week i dont believe it even though im chucking up and all the rest, do what makes u comfortable, test it makes u relive that joy everyday rather than sitting worrying its in your head xx (which its not if u got ur lines) but u sound like me, just test lol u will feel better. xx

Thank you so much! You're right...a line is a line...My best friend keeps telling me to test again so I'll have a really dark line but I already have an obvious pink line.

I'll feel better once i get past the AF due date. I have no symptoms of her whatsoever though. It was our first month trying so I think that makes me nervous too.

i did the same too! then i tested every day for a week haha, my husband said he was guna bring twigs home as it was an obsession!! i still test once a week and im 11 weeks now! until i see my scan next week i dont believe it even though im chucking up and all the rest, do what makes u comfortable, test it makes u relive that joy everyday rather than sitting worrying its in your head xx (which its not if u got ur lines) but u sound like me, just test lol u will feel better. xx

Are you tests still positive at 11 weeks?! I've always wondered when the hook effect happens!

When I was pregnant with my little girl I tested everyday for weeks. I was addicted.

I started testing at 10DPO and I had a faint on a dollar store test. Tested the next day, same thing. 12DPO I took a FRER and a digital and I had a nice line and a yes. I tested again every 2 days lol. I finally stopped testing at 5 weeks when I got a 3+ on the clear blue digital. With my miscarriage I didn't get a positive til I was 2 weeks late so I couldn't believe that I had a positive 5 days before my missed period lol.

I am the same completely addicted to seeing the lines or the words pregnant on a test. However at risk of breaking the bank! it does tell you on the test that the lines can be fainter or darker and still be positive so i wouldnt be that worried!

Congratulations on your pregnancy!

Is it normal to have really bad lower back pain? This is so unusual for me!

Are you tests still positive at 11 weeks?! I've always wondered when the hook effect happens!

Mine started getting fainter at about 6.5 weeks, I had to add 3/4 water to get the test line to be a tiny bit darker than the control. Without the water the control line was a little darker. Just a day before the test line was tonnes darker than the control so it happened really quickly! Xx

my last test last week was faint but there, I tested 3 days before af due and it was strong, all my lines have developed before the control, with my mc at 6 weeks clear blue said 1-2, with this preganacy at 6 weeks I got 3+ . my latest test when it was lighter I did panick but then thought im drinking loads an I pee every 2 hrs at least so im not worried, Ive not tested this week im not now, it just helped pass the time waiting for scan which is days away now. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->