BFP 11 days past trigger shot?? UPDATE W/ PIC

CAValleygirl

Mom of 1 and TTC #2
Reaction score
Ladies!!! I am freaking out over here. Last night, on a whim, even though I wasn't feeling any other symptoms, I decided to take a frer test at 10pm. A faint line came up... I started shaking and getting so excited, and then I remembered that it very well could have been the HCG trigger shot that I got 11+days before (some say it stays in your system 10-12 days).

I of course couldn't sleep and at 4:30 had to pee soooo bad, so I used the ony test I had in the house - a clearblue digital. It said NOT PREGNANT. I was so sad and angry at myself for taking a pg test at 10dpo.

This morning, I bought more frer tests and just took one. I figure if it's the trigger, it should definitely be getting lighter, right??? Well the top test was last night (11 days post trigger, 10dpo) and the bottom test is this AM (12 days post trigger, 11 dpo).

Here is the picture: https://i1175.photobucket.com/albums/r622/danacasting/67d00202.jpg

What are your thoughts??

I dont know much about the trigger shot but surely the lines would be lighter and not darker?
Hope its your BFP!! Fab lines if it is... good luck xxx

Thanks! Never thought I would ever see a second line.. Hoping it's really the case.

Can't seem to load the pic, but got my fingers crossed for you hun!!

FX that it keeps getting darker I can't load the pic either ;) but ya never know sometimes ladies can have bfp up til 14 dpt....so it could be either but if its dark or a digi I'd say CONGRATS :)

Wow!! Thise are great lines. Fingers crossed for you hun :)

XxX:kiss:

That line is WAY darker!! I vote pregnancy :bfp:!!!!!!!! Yay!! :dance:

When I took the trigger for my IVF cycles my RE said give it 1 day for every 1000 units, I usually took a 10,000 unit trigger. SO I would def say your past that and todays test is MUCH darker!!! I am really surprised your digi didnt work. I think you are pregnant!! Cant wait to see your progression!!!

Oh wow, I hope so!!! Starting to second guess everything now.

I never got a positive even after taking the trigger =( so I think since yours is getting darker this is finally your BFP!! Keep us updated!! Ill be stalking you now =)

That looks like a true bfp my trigger was out at 9 dpo. Looking good. Fx.

I'm also thinking this could be a BFP, those lines look to be getting darker!!!! :yipee:

Just took a dollar store test and no second line :(

WHAT is going on??

FRER are a lot more sensitive!

Cheapy test are rubbish at showing lines, I really think your pregnant :) x

I really hope all of you ladies are right!! I'm going to test again tonight. Fx'd!!!

Your tests look good... but i think me personally what i would do, is test every morning with FMU, and then compare... that way you can get more accurate results... rather than taking tests later on in the day compared to doing the 1 before with FMU.
Also FRER are much more sensitive than IC's

Goodluck

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->