BFP 14dpo! Symptomss

Dukkyduff

Reaction score
Helllooo everyone readingg this obviously! I got my BFP yesterday and this morning 14/15 dpo I assured it with another test. I remember reading these threads for the past 4 months looking up all my symptoms that all ended up being vulcano eruption timee.... The diffrent thing thho this month! I decided not to keep track as much because I knew just knew I wasnt pregnant... Boy was I wrong!!!!
Ill note down my symptoms but I dont know exactly what dpo Im just tracking and guessing when it was

Here are my symptoms:

1dpo-6dpo : nothing out of the ordinary
7dpo-10dpo : slight cramping didnt think to much of it. One thing that was diffrent was massive headackes almost every day... And i never really have bad headackes. Also gasssss and lots of acid reflux... Maibe its just cuz other reason but i never rlly get this and i didnt eat bad food at all! Im vegan and make a point of eating healthy so ya. Also cranky very irritable.. Im sorryyy dh
My boobs started feeling fuller at 8 dpo
11dpo-14dpo : minor cramps, very slight backpain, boobs start hurting on the inside and heavy. And my exstreme hunger kicked in. People say its to early to have symptoms but im starving like soooooooooo hungry asif i havnt eaten alk day but im very bloated at the same time wich makes it confusing. Also constipation set in very awesome lol.
Another thing is feeling tired all the time aaif i could go to sleep wwherever whenever....

I didnt pay much attention to all of these because its exactly like pms. So I didnt think about it to much untill i got a test just for old times sake...

Something really weird tho!!!! A friend of mine told me two weeks ago: something lofe changing is going to happen to you very very soon...
WTF!!!! Ahahahahaha

Another thing is that my dad around tht time who thinks i shouldnt have a baby for whtever reason sent me this emoticon on fb messenger of a pregnant lady... I thought it was just a accident... So so crazyyyy!!!!!!

I put my picture here of my bfp!!! Hope this get u through the tww. One thing that helped me was knowing that whenever it would happen i would conceive, its because its meant to be. And if not than its not the right time yet.
Also one thing me and dh did diffrent this month for your info is become vegana and eat lots of raw fresh vegetables and fruits and drink allot of fresh raw vegetable juices.

If u have any questions, contact meee id love to have a buddy on this site since im new here

Love uuuu allll!!!!!image.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->