BFP 2 cycles in a row!!! Yippee!!**Updated**

Katric

Mum of 2 girls
Reaction score
Well here I am, on this road again. Slowly coming to terms with the fact that I am pregnant again. So excited and I feel so blessed to be this lucky.
My story:
Came off the pill Sep 07 after 14 years and started TTC straight away for our first child. It took 4 irregular cycles to get our BFP and DD was born Nov 08. The cycle we had our BFP I had pinpointed OV by POAS and even had ovary pain in my right side. We used preseed the first and second day of +ve OV test and also the day after.

I BF DD until she was 5 months old and I didn't see AF until 18/5/09 - 2 days after our Wedding!! I have been POAS again this month and pinpointed OV to CD34, had the pain in the left side this time. Again we used preseed and again it was first and second day of +VE and day after. Been doing IC HPT's since 7DPO and there has been something there. Got a very clear line on a Tesco HPT yesterday too at 11DPO. IC was very dark this morning.

Amazing thing is, we have conceived twice with the same box of preseed, we have conceived two cycles in a row and if I can BF the next baby it is likely I will only have 3 AF's in 3 years! Hooray for that! Also, I should be 12 weeks by the time I go back to work after maternity and only have to work for 22 weeks before the next maternity. Woohoo!!

Just waiting to hear if my bestest friend has a BFP too this month, she's 20DPO and refusing to test yet! Would be so great if she was. DH and I are so happy and counting our blessings, we do realise just how lucky we are.
:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Congratulations! I so know how you feel too, I had my son 6/06 BF for a year, got my AF back right before my shocker of a BFP in 6/07 for my son born 2/08. BF him for over a year and just got AF back 2 months ago and pregnant again 6/09 with a due date of 3/10. It's SWEET not having periods, I'll tell ya that much. Haha. Congrats again!!!!

COngrats to you! WOW your friend has some serious willpower....wonder what that is like :blush:

Congrats - that's great! Heard so many good things about preseed :)

Would be fab if your friend got her :bfp: too :)

What a great story.

Congrats Kate xxx

That is brilliant news! Congratulations!

xxx

great read congrats keep us posted on your best friend xx

Congrats and H&H 9 months! This was our first month of pre-seed, I'm amazed I've not tried it before! Hope your friend gets her BFP too that would be lovely for you both. :hug:

Not sure if any of you girls are following this thread or not but just wanted to update re my best friend.

She still doesn't have her BFP.

She has regular cycles of 30-32 days and going on the longest she is now 15 days late for AF so about 29DPO. She did finally test and had 2 BFN's. 1 about 4 days ago, 1 about 8 days ago. She called the Doctor and he took some blood yesterday. She will get the results on monday. Only thing is she didn't pinpoint her OV this month as she ran out of sticks.

She really doesn't think she is, she had very sore (.)(.)'s with her DD and she has no symptoms at all this month.

Of course I am still over the moon about my BFP but can't help feeling gutted for her. She's been trying all year with no luck and there I go and swoop in with a BFP on my first cycle.

I have everything tightly crossed that this is just a shy BFP. Will let you know what happens.

Updated 14th July. Bloods came back as negative for pregnancy. So gutted but she has a really positive attitude about it. Just hoping :witch: will visit soon so she can get started with next month. Sending out baby dust to her and all of you ladies.

Congratulations on your :bfp: sorry about your bff hopefully like you said its just shy of showing yet :hug::hug:
Ps pass on any left over babydust please! xox

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->