BFP 2 days after my FET??

pala092009

Reaction score
OK, so I caved and took a FRER 2.5 days after my FET (2dp6dt). Now, this *really* looks like a squinter to me, but I think I might see a line!

What do you thinK??

Attachments

• IMG_7090.jpg
    IMG_7090.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 113
And here's one of the same test that I took about an hour later.

Attachments

• IMG_7098.jpg
    IMG_7098.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 94
I see something VVF but frer is currently notorious for these faint squinters. I would wait & retest! good luck!!! fx'd!

I don't think I can see anything, sorry. Good luck :flower:

Thanks ladies, yea, if anything it's there is definitely the faintest you can get. I'll test again with FMU tomorrow and post the results.

Did you have a trigger shot? Forgive me if I'm being dense, I don't know a lot about IVF, but I know some fertility meds can cause a very early positive?

Although 2dp6dt, that equates to 8dpo doesn't it? So it's not too early :)

HopefulPony - no trigger because it's frozen, not fresh.

Here's another FRER for this AM (3dp6dt) and a cheapie that I took in the afternoon. Now I'm not sure now whether I'm seeing a line or not!! Last FET I got a BFP on 4 days post transfer, so I'm hoping tomorrow things will be clearer...

Attachments

• IMG_7104-1.jpg
    IMG_7104-1.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 96
  • IMG_7106.jpg
    IMG_7106.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 67
Just wanted to give an update to say that at 5dpt I got a clear BFP, and then a positive on a digital as well! So for those who say you can't tell so early, it is possible!

Just wanted to give an update to say that at 5dpt I got a clear BFP, and then a positive on a digital as well! So for those who say you can't tell so early, it is possible!

Congratulations!!

Congratulations! Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"