Bfp #3!!

PrincessMommy

Mommy expecting #2!!
Reaction score
Hello ladies!

I have been part of this group since my first pregnancy and I love it here so I thought I'd post my 3rd and final bfp!

This was on January 3rd and I will be 12 weeks tomorrow!!

The pregnancy was completely unexpected.. and we aren't in the best financial position at the moment. But im just now starting to feel excited about it all. Im due mid August :)

So far I am already having complications, however. I went to the er at 9 weeks for exteme abdominal cramping/pain and found out I have 2 hematomas on my uterus. There's a risk I could miscarry, but baby is still doing great for now! I can feel it moving quite often and have a Doppler to listen for heartbeats when I feel nervous <3

We decided to find out the gender with our other two, but now that we have a boy and a girl, we are doing team YELLOW! I am VERY excited about being on team yellow this go around ^_^

Anyway, here it is! You can see hubbys feet in the background as he came in with me while I took it. He was in the middle of trying to calm me down in this picture. I was kind of freaking out lol!!

Attachments

• _20160129_215011.jpg
    _20160129_215011.jpg
    13 KB · Views: 30
Congratulations!!! Take care and rest lots xx

Congratulations Hun hope all goes well for you just take it easy :) xx

Congratulations!!!--many prayers for all things to be healthy!!!:flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads