Bfp@8 dpo

momto3kiddies

Reaction score
I cant believe how dark these test are! First I took a dollar test then a first response. Im sooo happy!:cloud9:

Attachments

• 8dpo2.jpg
    8dpo2.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 77
  • 8dpo.jpg
    8dpo.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 84
Wow your 8dpo? Are you sure? You must of implanted early! Congrats.

Thanks! Yes I ovulated on the 7th and on the 13th i had AF like cramps all day and tested today =) thanks ladies

yay I had af type at 7dpo tested late at night on the 8dpo and got a faint but visible irl line..then darker 9dpo and 10 dpo..:) yay congrats!

thanks guys! Im so excited! sort of freaked out by the darkness of the line:shrug:

When I had my first son (my second child) I got a really early BFP...it was super dark at 7DPO. I knew when I O'd because we were temping and all that. When I got my blood drawn the numbers by that time were REALLY high. Almost 200,000! The doctor had me come in a few days later for an u/s because he thought it was either twins or a B.O. But nope just one really healthy baby boy! My guess is your having a boy :) Congrats!!! Are you having any morning sickness yet?!

well im more thinking maybe a multi pregnancy. congrats sweetie :baby: on board or maybe :baby::baby: on board or even :baby::baby::baby: lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->