BFP? 9/10 dpo

faithforbaby

Reaction score
Hoping this is it! Had to do fertility for my first two. Made diet changes and used opks after having 4 months of fairly regular cycles. First baseline apt back with my FS, he did a baseline ultrasound so we'd be ready to start clomid next cycle! I had a peak opk the next day after my apt! He said it was possible I was ovulating on my own! Crossing my fingers! We totally gave it to God!

Attachments

• IMG_5758.jpg
    IMG_5758.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 111
From this picture it's hard to tell if that's just the indent line that all FRER get now or if it's an early BFP, if it's obviously pink without squinting or photo editing in real life then I would say BFP, but if you have to guess in real life then there is no way to tell. Just time

Thanks for looking! I can see pink in real life and without squinting 🙂 I did a cheapie wal mart one and can't see a super faint one too 😬🙈🙏🏼

Oh, and quality kinda stinks cause I had to use a photo compressor app since the "file was too large" 🤦🏼*♀️

I definitely see it! Hoping it gets more obvious in the coming days :)

I can see a thin pink line but its a line no doubt. Congrats!!

Tested this am and it was BfN (maaaayybe a faint line) - wanting to hold off and test sat or sun, but not sure I'll be able to

I've had indents on these before, but yours def looks like a line to me. FX it gets darker. Took me DPO 14-15 to get a visible nice line on one of those!

I've had indents on these before, but yours def looks like a line to me. FX it gets darker. Took me DPO 14-15 to get a visible nice line on one of those!

Thank you so much for the reassuring words!! I'm keeping the faith!

I can see something faint. This time I didn’t see anything definitive until 11dpo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->