BFP 9pdo

smokey

Mummy to a monkey
Reaction score
Well suppose id better announce it :)
After 8 years of trying nature finaly decided to kick in on its on :)
Got bfp at 9dpo on 16/6/09 and peed on loads of sticks since and its getting nice and dark possibly a little further along then i thought dr seems to think im 5 weeks and a bit along so first midwife app is 10th july and first scan week after that.
Hubby and me are so happy but still in complete shock, we told his side of the family last night and his grandad burst into tears its the first grand kid his side and im telling my side today.

aww massive congratulations sweetie...so happy for you, what a deserved bfp!!! enjoy every minute of it...:hugs:

wishing you a h&h 9 months!! all the best! xxxxxx

well hun, you DEF deserve this. Fab news am so chuffed for you!! xx

Wonderful news!! Gives us all so much hope. Enjoy it all - you really deserve it XXXX

:dance: massive congratulations hope to see you over in February Love Bugs buddy section :) wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months... and beyond!! xxx

Absolutely WONDERFUL! 8 years of trying! Congratulations!!!!!!!

SO happy for you lovely, Congratulations to you both, wishing u a happy and healthy 9 months xxx

congratulations wishing u a happy and healthy 9 months xxx

That's wonderful after 8 years, he/she will be worth the wait I'm sure. x

huge congrats! have a healthy, happy pregnancy!

COngrats every one!!!! thats super EXCITING!!!!!!! I pray for healthy amazing exspericinces!

That is such great news, so happy for you, wishing you all the best for a happy and healthy 9 months!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->