BFP afer 5 1/2 yrs!

dragonmother

Reaction score
My period was 1-2 days late this month so I took a test this morning and got a :bfp: in about 20 seconds on FRER. I was shocked! Took another one about an hour later and same thing! We have been trying for 5 1/2 yrs and I'm now almost 38 yo. We had basically given up about a year ago and started looking into adopting out of foster care. So we have been completely taken aback by this. We went to the fertility center last dec and decided not to spend the money when they said our chances were 60% with IVF. They told us on our own our chances are about 2% each month. Well I guess this month our little egg and sperm made the cut! Still can't believe it! I never thought I'd say the words "I'm pregnant!"

Fantastic news! Congratulations. This kind of happened to us with our first pregnancy too. I think you kind of admit defeat, relax, then the magic happens. 😊

Thats awesome news, huge congratulations to you both <3

Awww congratulations love!! Im in the same boat! Gave up. Applied for adoption. Then out blue boom bfp &#55357;&#56881;. We are baking miracles! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->