BFP after 13 months TTC!

Xanthe

Reaction score
Hello ladies

Been TTC number 2 now for 13 long months. Sorry if this is too long but I want to offer hope to others!

When AF arrived last month I was so upset as I am now 38 and thought that if it hasn't happened after a year, then it never would. I was so devastated that I chucked away all my OPKs and all the detailed notes I've made.

DH had a sperm test done 2 weeks ago, I had an internal scan done (came back OK) , and was due to embark on blood tests this month.

For a whole year we have BD every day around ovulation and it was too much and stressful for DH.

This month we only BD every other day around ovulation (checked cervix and CM - don't really get alot anyway!). We were so much more relaxed about it this month and its only through the scan that I know that I know when I ovulated and when my period was due.

If I had got my BFP last month I ould be able to provide you with a detailed day by day of symptoms but I can't this month because I was desperately trying to ignore it all and save myself from all the heartache again!

Got BFP today after days spent ignoring the fact that AF was 4 days late!

All I can say is that its rubbish that your cervix goes high if you have conceived - mine is still low and hard as prior to AF.

My boobs are sore (as they always are prior to AF). The only weird thing is that I have had very restless achy thighs for over a week now.

Good luck to all you lovely ladies TTC. I know we hate people saying " Relax it will happen!!", but it certainly happened in my case!

If this beanie sticks (pray!), my family is now complete and I am so thrilled.

We are off on holiday today and thanks in advance for any congrats coming my way- I'm not being rude ignoring you all and will be back on in week!

Xanthe
XXX

Huge congrats!!! Lots of sticky dust for you! :dust: :)

congratulations, I love it when things work out after a long while of thinking that they never will!!

awww that's fantastic! Congratulations x

huge congrats! have a happy, healthy pregnancy!

what a wonderful way to start ur holiday!

Huge congrats!!!:happydance: I know what it is like each month, testing, checking etc....and I conceived when I had "given up" so well done you!!! Hope you have a fab hol too!!!

huge congrats lots of sticky dust coming your way...:dust::dust::dust:

Congratulations on your BFP. Wishing you a happy and healthy pregnancy.xxx

Congratulations hun and welcome to the club : )

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->