BFP after 1st round on Clomid - 8 cycles TTC

JoyofMyLife

Reaction score
I just got a pretty strong BFP on a dollar store test this morning at 14dpo and I'm still in shock. This was my first cycle on Clomid 50mg & I was waiting as long as possible to test because I didn't want another disappointing BFN. I usually spot several days before AF but no spotting this month & several promising symptoms (lots of creamy cm, sore boobs, backache) but didn't know they were Clomid related or actual pregnancy symptoms.

I'm so darn excited & just had to share the news! I told DH this morning & he was happy but a little nervous since this is our first, lol! I was beginning to think that it wasn't going to happen for us.

Congratulations to all the other new expectant moms out there! Can't wait for our July 2015 babies!

Congratulations! Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months :flower:

Congrats!!! Such an exciting time!

Congrats! Both my pregnancies were conceived on the first month of Clomid 50mg and OPK testing! Wishing you a H&H 9 months :flower:

Congrats! Both my dd and this bub were conceived first round of clomid 50mg- it's great stuff! Xx

Thanks so much for the congrats, everyone! I truly do appreciate it! :)

I took a Clearblue digi test this morning and it said "pregnant 1-2 weeks." I'm a little concerned because I'm 15dpo today so that should put me in the 2-3 week range. I left a message with my doc so hopefully they can get me in to confirm the pregnancy & test my HCG levels. I'm just praying this pregnancy sticks!

Congratulations!!! And that sounds about right for a digi test. They require more hcg hormone and are always a bit behind.

Congratulations!! :wohoo: I wish you a very happy and healthy 9 months!

Congratulations! Happy and healthy 9 months! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->