BFP after 2years TTC (Endometriosis left ovary)

ret03

Reaction score
Hi

I don't know if it is the correct place for the post but I wanted to share my TTC story.

Beginning of 2015, we started to TTC and after 5 months nothing. I went to the gyne where she discovered a 6cm cyst on my left ovary was scattered :cry: I did not want to go for surgery..

Having no option got my lap done, had an endometriosis cyst and some adhesion. I was put on 3 month antiovulation drugs (no menses)...lost hope!!!!My menses was back in Feb 2016(5 month after laps)...TTC right then but nothing(although gyne confirmed pregnancy after laps)

Went to visit her in July 2016 where I was put on clomid which i refused to take due to ovarian cyst...

Dec 2015 was supposed to get my period on the 31st and i normally spot 2 day before...but this time nothing...only light creamy cm. Checked cervix..low and hard (same as every month month when period is about to come)..2nd Jan 2017 decided to test, got my BFP right away.

My post is very long but i wanted to give some hope to those who are TTC.... Baby dust to all of you

Hubby : 32

Congratulations! I'm 2 years in, so it is nice to hear success stories, especially with endometriosis!

Thanks Mkaykes ...don't lost hope...it will come when you don't expect it....

Baby Dust to you

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->